Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 171 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Come, a spoiler!

it seems like she’ll be more easy to deal with than the other antagonists so far, for her to be tripped up so easily lol

Make things more difficult for you?
Its just returning things like how it used to be with a REVENGE~

Double-page supporter
>make things difficult for u
girl oh girl, u gonna be in one hell of a circus if u think this is already hard lmao

this is just the start!!!​

Lmaoo as a fanfic writer I feel giddy reading the comments. I can only imagine receiving such positive feedbacks :(

LOL the audacity to say the og author is bothering HER 😂 she really has no shame

Bruh, plagiarizing writing/artwork is one of the worst things to me. Every second of that stuff is painstakingly worked on, creators put their heart and soul into every word/line of their work. This girl is such garbage. And now she's gonna write some completely terrible ending to a novel bc she can't actually write and the readers will KNOW bc u can't just fake someone's writing style w/o at least a little skill

Bruh this girl has no shame. Bitch literally stole this girls hard work and then she has the nerve to say the author is bothering HER. Like bitch are you for real right now?! 😂

Users who are viewing this thread