Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 171 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Come, a spoiler!

Me looking at people hating on plagiarism via mangadex (site filled with unofficial translations) : 👁️👅👁️

Dex-chan lover
I mean this bitch straight up lazy too. I can't believe after all the bad guys so far, this plagiarism bitch is the one I dislike most

@assu piracy is different from plagiarism, at least we know who the original creator is and can support them on mangadex

Don't you love how shes all butt hurt about this poor girl making things hard for her when she literally ruined this girls career and stole all her hard work? WoOw. *slow clap*

Dex-chan lover
Ladies and Gentlemen.

This is it, I have fallen. OG Su Luxia it's too powerful for me.

Don't worry, I'll go to horny jail myself.

BONK!

Dex-chan lover
...Because you're plagiarizing her work? What kind of robber complains about being resisted?

As expected, True Luxia is bae. When an author's authenticity is challenged, write a sequel. She may have knowledge of the future, but her skills are phony.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 why does she ruffles her feathers so much when she's the one that started all this? 🤣🤣🤣 I just can't!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Assu I think that's a bit different. We're reading Translations, which are modded, pirated copies at the least favorable viewpoint.

Plagiarism is literally stealing other people's writing or other creations and passing it off as your own. As far as I know, not even the ballsiest scanlation community would dare try to claim any of it as their own. The difference here is that she is now in the past and is using future works to rip them off and pass them as hers.

Ooooh that's a clever counter attack! Yeah let's reveal to the world that the fake stealing bitch can't write!

making things difficult???? lmao this woman is crazy 😭
she stole someone's work, i think that person has the right to make things difficult

Why make things difficult for you?! Do you even have the rights to say that!? You stole someone's work and yet complain for such thing??😤😤😤

Users who are viewing this thread