Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 171 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Come, a spoiler!

Dex-chan lover
'Why must you make things difficult for me?' Uh, lady (if we can even call you that) who's the one who stole the novel in the first place? And now you can't even take it when someone starts fighting back. 😏

Thanks for the update.

Dex-chan lover
It's the typical villainous moral myopia. "I am the only one allowed to make people's lives difficult; how dare someone fight back!"

"Reee, original author why u bully me? All I did was steal your literary baby, get rich from it and not sue you for future/past plagiarizing yourself!"
I just hope that the Luxia our Luxia is helping doesn't do a 180 after a swift defeat of the transmigratist...

It probably won't happen, but a hilarious next step here is for the OG author to create a drabble series or creating alternate endings in the original fanfic that covers all sorts of endings so that the villainess has no good options left 🤣

Should the title even be "cheating men" must die now? All i see are bitches and bad wahmen

Aggregator gang
@newboi thx god I'm not the only one thinking about it
true. the tittle wasn't even fitting in the first story but only for the second with the male actor
and even now, it doesn't have to do with "cheating"

OMG, such a bitch! She's angry and saying the poor author made it difficult for her! No she just had to go along with you and make it easy~?!?

@newboi The original title doesn't exactly translate to "Cheating men must die" (though it can be a possible translation).
万 - Wan - Ten thousand/A great number
渣 - Zha - dreg (slang/urban for "the lowest of the low person")
朝 - Chao - royal court/government or facing/towards
凰 - Huang - phoenix

So another possible translation could be "Ten thousand lowlifes facing (off) against the phoenix".
Phoenix in that context being Su Luxia and lowlifes include not only cheating men but essentially every scummy person shown in the series.
@bidorchar

Aggregator gang
"Why must you make things difficult for me?" Oh lol, why just why. The thief is asking why lol

She steals a novel and wonders why the original author is troubling her???? Is there something wrong with her head????

Double-page supporter
I love arcs like this one with characters who for some reason go back in time and then profit off other people's ideas getting there asses handed to them. Such selfish characters! And the attitude of anyone who makes life hard for them being an enemy! I hate them!

Please deliver a satisfying ending Goddess of Revenge!

Tbh if this one move would be paired with a public call to all the other authors she stole from to do the same thing (ehich they do), this situation could be resolved with a single move.

Thats how you play chess.

The rest is just milking. ;)

Thanks for the update :)
why makes things difficult for her she said?.....oh wow🙃thick skin this lady has tsk

Users who are viewing this thread