Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 175 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- The male lead enters

surprisingly since the last arch, I haven't seen any cheating men ? or did I miss something ?

Maybe last arc it was prevented before it could happen? IDK about this arc tho, maybe they will change the title to Cheated Women's Revenge lol

Dex-chan lover
@Aoisirus The title's not a mistranslation but I think the premise has evolved past "only the men must suffer and are scums of the earth".

Dex-chan lover
@Aoisirius At this point I think the author's expanded the story scope to also defeat any scummy character, and not just cheating men in particular.

Dex-chan lover
"Live writing competition."

I'd temporarily forgotten that Su Luxia was visiting the bonkers settings of fictional works within the narrative.

Also, what the hell, Villainess? If the fix is in, don't let the judges choose the competition subject. Decide what the competition subject will be, based on one of the stories you brought back that isn't written by the Female Lead, and tell the judges to pick that one!

Dex-chan lover
I can get why the author strayed from the original title's concept. it's really just 2 of the same people with a bad female lead + bad male lead so it ends up overlapping a bit.

That being said, I like the ones with a good female lead + bad male lead.

Fed-Kun's army
@mekrabbat Odds are that is what she is gunna do and it's likely the male lead would go along with it, since he fits the honest guy archetype.

I like how in this arc we get to actually see the female lead (not our "esteemed goddess") come out on top and get her happy ending. She deserves it. Plus, it's super cute how she looks up to our main girl

Unrelated, but it's so dumb how writing thief challenged the original author to a WRITING COMPETITION. Girl you know you can't write for shit. And it's LIVE. If it wasn't live you could've at least hired another ghostwriter. You're gonna humiliate yourself on live TV, smh

this arc is honestly for me my favourite... my next favourite was the one with the taoist,,, maybe its because i like the mc helping other women out lol and getting the perfect end from that

it's been so long and the system still doesn't remember that their meddling will change when characters show up? pfft

Users who are viewing this thread