Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 175 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- The male lead enters

At this rate, we can conclude that Tang Meiji has Public Shame Kink bc GURRLLLL! you can't write for shitđŸ˜­

Dex-chan lover
dear god, Tang Meiji is just fucking dumb

you can copy a genius work, but that doesn't make you into one. Can't wait to see her be humiliated!!!

A live writing contest feels like the worst way to judge someone's writing LOL
I mean editing and proofreading is really what can take an ok novel to a great one...if it's about coming up with interesting plots, many stories really have similar plots. It's developing characters, the combination of themes, and writing style that makes reading interesting...This kind of contest really only works with poetry or something, no?

I mean maybe this contest is supposed to go over a couple of days, but I doubt it since they're so worried about "cheating."

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
"Since the other party was at fault first, we can only retaliate." - Su Luxia in a nutshell, really.

Xiaomu continues to be cute. All she has to do is be herself and write well. The spirit of vengeance will equalize the playing field, not that the transmigrator has any scrap of imagination to do her own work anyway.

I...have no idea how a living writing competition would even work.

How the hell would a writing competition in front of a live audience even work?
Crickets during the hours that they are on the stage writing a short story?
It would be so boring, like watching someone taking a written test.

I'm pretty sure the thief is a good writer since all she did was steal ideas. She has a writing style that's engaging and good editors. The only thing she lacks is the ability to come up with good plots for stories.

Coming up with a good plot takes time, and I'm not sure this competition will give that kind of time to Xiaomu.

Though I'm betting that Xiaomu will either win handily, or lose only to prove her opponent cheated and thoroughly ruin her that way.

live writing comp? what? i love this story but I don't understand the author lol
thank you for the chapter!

This is really dumb now... also why does the fake have to do this, she still published it first so the date doesnt lie. Nothing makes sense...

Dex-chan lover
Tysm for the chapter
How fast are they supposed to write this is so funny to me đŸ˜‚

Users who are viewing this thread