Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 176 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Plagiarism from the starry sky

Group Leader
@Podi125 I get that, but still it is unfair to declare a winner if he knows one side had pre-preparation. Everyone knows this contest is because of her alleged plagarism, so since he realized its pre-written it should be unacceptable.

Altogether, I shrug because rigged. Luckily Su Luxia is here to turn it around.

Fed-Kun's army
@redbeanbunny Oh he knows it's rigged and knows its unfair. He simply doesn't care. He's not a perfectly moral guy. He prioritizes talent over everything else. So he will always side with those who are talented. Since he didn't think Su Luxia was extremely talented, he tossed her to the curb, or rather he just stood there and watched her get run over.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 MY HEART IS ITCHING!! I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!!😢😢😢😢

in the last arc and the current one, i think it doesnt have any cheating men. welp i still like it tho, keep up the good work!

Fed-Kun's army
I like how Su Luxia possesses Liangxia whenever she needs the will to stand up for herself yet keeps her writing talent intact. It's a nice balance between fulfilling the target's wishes while also allowing the target to grow and develop on their own.

Double-page supporter
He was like

“Bs no one writes this well on the spot but that doesn’t matter because this is still good”

Dex-chan lover
The bitch from the future really just remembered a whole ass novel and then write it down in front of everyone from memory? How is that possible? That's some super genius shit.

Contributor
@simplechild
You should give the holy grail of eris a try
https://mangadex.org/title/42822/the-holy-grail-of-eris
It has the same nice girl swapping with a badass’ ghost when she gets in trouble (if you don’t mind the fantasy setting)

Dex-chan lover
Her memory is something else. Even if she didn't resort to the life of crime and plagiarism she would be well of doing shit like complex calculations or illustrating geography or something.

The nemesis has a good brain, damn I can’t even remember what I wrote last night word by word

Users who are viewing this thread