Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 181 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Human Blood Steamed Bun

Double-page supporter
The poor original author. I hope somehow they get money for their treatment since their idea has just been robbed!!!

maybe it’s bc i took such a long break waiting for this arc to end but i don’t remember little guy having a pair of balls and being dummy thick in the past chapters ,,,,, i was so ??? 😔

Dex-chan lover
The bitch really went too far this time, as if her insistence on not just retiring and living off the money of a single stolen story and to ruin an author who tried to fight back wasn't bad enough.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Yeah no, this is really despicable. I hope we can figure out a way to save the actual author to that story because she may have well killed a large group of people with this sheer greed.

.....And so let's piss in her drink. Uh...I mean, it's revenge, but is it going anywhere? Gonna super harass her at this event somehow?

Funny little trick, the piss-wine. But seriously, stealing the Leukemia story is just about as low as a human being can get.

Users who are viewing this thread