Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 186 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- You're so sexy

Who the heck would even want to have sex in a haunted house LOL

Aggregator gang
HAHAHA ok this is the best moment of this arc.

Thanks so much for translating!

There's an indonesian slang called BCL "Belum cebok lari" It means going on to a toilet, yet haven't washed their 'you know what' and run from the bathroom. That damnable b-word would've gone into scandal for it! HAHAHAHA

Lmaoooo if they do sex in haunted house in south east asia theres no need to interrupt since the real ghost probably will show up

TT-TT
Why the Fk?! She was so done!! Couldn't she just wait a little more for them to have sex and then film them on the act while entering the scene?! They didn’t reach the penetration part or took off all their clothes! Arggggg!! What is that "Goddess" doing?! Is she so bored that decided to try new methods?! They we're so frikin done if she could film the thing until the end, but no! She had to show up in the middle just to scare and make them pee, for who knows why!

I'm perfectly calm...!

Dex-chan lover
Not much to say on the chapter but I was excited to see someone make a TV Tropes page. (Yes I went down that rabbithole long ago).

Man....that Chen ge is probably the dumbest cheating man in the series, at least the guy from arc 2 isn't that dumb to pull out a public stunt like that

Users who are viewing this thread