Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 187 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Dogfight

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, a cheater and abuser... I don't care who does it, he needs to burn!

Fed-Kun's army
And he's abusive too? Man that guy just gets worse and worse. He deserves what's coming for him.

Aggregator gang
Woah, this guy is the worst. She's sure needed to be slapped, but absolutely not by him.

Gotta love the logic of "omg, he knew I was gonna do something bad to him so he did something bad to me? how DARE he!?"

Then again, it's probably oversimplifying things.

bruh well i guess that`s why there are no girls in entertainment industry would like him w

Ah so this is where "cheating men" is located in this author arc. The whole author battle thing was a prelude.

Dex-chan lover
burn BURN BURRRRRNNNNNNNNN
i hate that cheater and abuser

not to alleviate the seductress as well, but he needs to go down and down

Dex-chan lover
oh man, of course it would be su luxia’s style to use a plan that requires half the effort with twice the rewards. not only does she get to scare the sh*t out of the plagiarist, but she even got the cheating couple to turn against each other 👌👑 truly worthy of our scum-killing goddess of death

I'm not going to defend this guy for being an abuser, but did you guys forget what she did? Keyword: leukemia. I would say that they're a perfect fit to each other

Users who are viewing this thread