Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 190 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Time to wake up from the dream

@beansbunko
Cheating isn't simply about being unfaithful to someone. Cheating is about being unfair and unkind. In the summary is not just about cheating men suffering but also greedy women suffering as they don't get their way.

And learning that this arch is based on a real event where an "author" plagiarized many BL stories and was able to get away with it because homosexuality is looked down on in China and connections to make the bad reports disappear, well having this be a way to have a record of what she did be out there and a little fantasy of comeuppance is a little bit of justice to the poor BL authors who were plagiarized.

Dex-chan lover
"I earned all these."
I mean...that's...you typed out the words, I guess.

Even when she's driven to this point, all she can think about is the stuff she'll lose, huh?

Dex-chan lover
I'm so glad for the wife, this arch is so fun cause it's multiple people getting justice lol

Ah yes, you put all your blood, sweat and tears into the books you wrote. You should earn so much more than just this retribution. 🙄😑

Just a quick reminder that this story is not only about cheating men but also spoiled and stuck up hoes. Read the summary

Honestly, Tang Mengqi doesnt have the obligation to not sleep with a married person, sure it might be expected but its a matter of preference at that point, she never promised Lin Mozhi anything, only Chen Gu has the obligation to not get tempted because its his promise between Lin Mozhi and him.

those were not your things from the beginning you stole them from other people and now karma is catching up to you but I don't even feel bad because you deserve it

Users who are viewing this thread