Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 190 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Time to wake up from the dream

Is she really sorry ಠ_ಠ ?
I think lüxia should cut her slack if mengji learnt her lesson :c

AH YES, THE SERIES TITLE LIVE UP TO IT NAME... CHEATING MEN MUST DIE AND SO THE FUCKING THOT 🤩

Um no you literally plagiarized series written by the hardworks of others, so no you didn't earn everything you owned currently.

so question for comments on the chance someone knows it, as i understood it the one that has to pay a fee / fine for breaking contract would be the side actually breaking it which seems to be these companies cutting it off with her. have i understood that correctly and this is just a f u plot by the author or can they really be the side that breaks it off and force the other side to pay a fine?

@Seriously- Nah bro, that bitch is getting what is rightfully hers right now. Stealing books that have yet to be published is ok for it is prob something I would do as well if I was given the chance to go back in time for who wouldn't steal the whole harry potter franchise from J.K rollings if you know your gonna earn millions using it. But after doing so you should also not be a bitch about it and try to discredit the original author by trying to kill them off, and that is what she just did taking it and making the original authors of the book's life miserable, for Pete's sake she stole the book from a leukemia patient the lowest of the low a person who could do that should be burned on a stake. I'll cut her some slack after she loses everything and starts living on the streets, only after that should she have really learned her lesson.

@Aran1 (I hope I’m doing this right)

Usually in contracts with celebrities / public figures there will be clauses where they have to take care of their reputation/public image and to avoid being in any scandals.

Since she broke the contract first (being involved in a scandal), the companies can terminate their contracts with her.

Hope this is clear sorry English is not my first language

@Aran1 No no no you got it wrong, she breached the contract first by getting into an affair with that celebrity, thus to save their companies public image they could use that as a reason for her breach of contract making her having to pay the fine.

@Aran1

The companies aren't breaking the contract first by cutting her off. She herself broke the contract guidelines by ruining her own image which indirectly ruins the company image.

Imagine being Nike's spokeperson and one day you start mass murdering people. Nike can then terminate the contract and demand a penalty fee because usually contracts will have guidelines which will say such behavior is prohibited. Otherwise everyone can avoid penalty fees by doing something bad to ruin company image.

I fucking love Chinese translations lmao "She's just a gluttonous lust demon who's not picky about what she eats" LOL

Users who are viewing this thread