Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 190 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Time to wake up from the dream

Dex-chan lover
@azure_1802 What she cant do is write her own works, what she can do is copy works from the future. That is all she needs to do.

Fed-Kun's army
'I earned them' LMAO
If stealing other people's hard work and destroying their lives is 'earning', I guess all thieves are gods of hard work..

Yes and she earned that downfall.

That's what happens when one plays up the sweet, pure wholesome act, you get everyone's trust and admiration but once it is falls everyone will see how badly they've been deceived and start looking back for any other possible lies.

Such a greedy woman who callously didn't think about or care for who her stealing hurt.

I still just don't get how this girl didn't just invest in bitcoin or something normal like that. It would have even required less effort than memorizing, word for word, so many novels and short stories. She obviously deserves it, but it's such a weird ass storyline.

Dex-chan lover
they're not your things. you didn't earn them through your own work. but finally! it's a shame that a whole chapter is dedicated to such a woman but it makes the revenge all the more sweeter.

Users who are viewing this thread