Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 9 Ch. 190 - A literary giant’s huge fall -- Time to wake up from the dream

Dex-chan lover
Ayyyy....sunday we'll probably finally see this thot sleeping on pebbles and eating dirt

“I still have many books to write”
“I have learned my lesson”
Somehow those are contradictory 😂😂

the sweetest thing is that this whole arc is a jab to a certain super famous and successful writer... with some liberties of course. i really want to know what the chinese community thinks of this arc

pfft you earned them?🤣😐what a joke. Only thing she earned is her downfall.
Thanks for the update!!

The ex-wife has only been here For like, 2 or 3 chapters, but she’s my favorite character in this arc.

Dex-chan lover
@LilMato I got curious and dived into Google. Led me to this comment earlier in the arc.

angry_noodles
1 mo
Wow this arc is a GIANT jab at ten miles of peach blossoms. Even the plagiarizing author's name is similar. (if anyone wants to read up on it, the drama based on the plagiarized novel is called "eternal love.") And even though it's a pointed jab, this arc is set up well anyway!

Now, I can understand why the wife thinks her (soon-to-be ex) husband is more disgusting compared to the plagiarist, but she might reconsider that if she knew about the cancer patient. :p

Aggregator gang
@eng1: now that she has to pay a bunch of compensation to the companies, i guess there aren't a penny left for her to even fill her belly, not to mention buying pens or papers. Even if she does, Luxia won't let her lol

Double-page supporter
finally they returned to the revenge on cheaters motif after so long lol...

I hope they stick to the original theme from now on, its what made it different and interesting to read

Users who are viewing this thread