Cheating Men Must Die

For people who hesitated to read this because of the rating... don't hesitate and read it! I feel like so many people triggered by the title and rated it as 1 LOL

If you like transmigration/world hopping with system stories, colored by the sweet revenge then you definitely can give this a try! Idk if there is any romance or it's just faceslapping all the way but well

First arc ended with mc finished the mission succesfully without ending up with the emperor. The emperor's end sure is bloody satisfying tho😉

[Read up to chp 7] I agree with the other readers who have commented. The synopsis does not do this justice. There is reincarnation/transmigration a little goddess creation system theme in it but focus is on revenge. Story progression is good. Definitely looking forward to more chapters, already wanting more!

Is it really cheating though? It’s ancient China where the king can have consorts and shit

Dex-chan lover
@mustardhobo, not as ancient as you think, Polygamy was only abolished under Mao in 1950 as the Kuomintang never got around to do it but there is more, Hong Kong that wasnt administrated by China at the time were still allowed the practice until 1971 because the the Qing Code was still in effect for the Chinese population.
The practice was called Concubinage and it wasnt only relegated to the Emperor, as pointed out it remain in effect in Hong Kong until 1971 and there were many cases, Stanley Ho for example took his second wife before 1971 and she is recognized as such.

Of course if you look at the flag you can guess why its now "bad" to "talk about it".

Dex-chan lover
Every single time I stumble on this on my homepage I read it as "Cheetahmen must die".

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@skyehiro

it's probably manhua original and likely doesn't have novel version:

it doesn't have the 'based on a novel' category on https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=155943

also see a comment on this page https://www.zhihu.com/question/310990409/answer/588985827

是作者从各本小说中摘录和改编加上自己的语言所画,没有小说筽~这是原创漫画~

it states it's manhua original too.

I feel like I read this somewhere before...or read spoilers about this....if not, is the author rewriting the story because they wanted to make some changes??
Because I remember reading a novel or spoiler that had someone adopt a kiddo like it did in the first arc....

Contributor
This manhua is a testament to how much better a manhua can be with good grammar. I can already imagine the shitty Webcomics google translated un-QCed version of this, and I definitely would not have liked it or continued reading it if it were like that. Thank you very much, ShadowMadness!

Double-page supporter
damn i think it's the first time i saw a series on here with a 666 rating

lmaoooooo looks like a bunch of sensitive samuels are real bothered by this series for "some reason" based on the ratings

I've hover over the raws and by far this is the best reincarnation, transmigration, and revenge webtoon out there. The best of the best. Even the FL is smart and knows how to get shit done.

Woaaa I'm hooked. The MC is extremely smart and vicious. I wonder how creative she can be with her revenges.

Meo

Double-page supporter
@mustardhobo it's not so much about the cheating. The Emperor is scum not for having concubines (taking the era into context, that's not a betrayal) but for picking a pretty face over a woman that has given up so much for him...she was willing to die for him, because of him she can't have children (pretty big back in those days, like a huge disgrace), she begged and plead for others to help him.

But he just forgotten all her sacrifices for this new woman (and that's why he deserves to die).

Meo

Double-page supporter
@mustardhobo it's not so much about the cheating. The Emperor is scum not for having concubines (taking the era into context, that's not a betrayal) but for picking a pretty face over a woman that has given up so much for him...she was willing to die for him, because of him she can't have children (pretty big back in those days, like a huge disgrace), she begged and plead for others to help him.

But he just forgotten all her sacrifices for this new woman (and that's why he deserves to die). I'm not sure if the title is translated correctly.

Great plot so far! Thank you for the updates!
The rating on the other hand... Someone must have been reaally offended by the title LMAO

@chocolatepancake
Well, the description does say, "Using elaborate means, she beats up countless cheating bastards and bitches." But In most cases, the cheating is initiated by the guy so they are the ones that will get their ass kicked first, haha.

@Captaininvictus
Huh? 6.93 is not really a bad score. If it's much closer to 6 and even 5, then we know something's up, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread