Cheating Men Must Die

I like her but I also kind of don't. She's like, super smart because its her job to get back at people but I don't see much satisfaction from her getting ahead of the sly cunt. If anything, I like Paril more. Then again, she (he) was a dragon of a CEO in the turbulent corporate world before getting isekai'd. I've also read three xianxia with FLs out to avenge the former owner of the body they've taken over. Admittedly, its kind of childish since that lady with that flower tat on her face is using her fists instead of wits. But the doctor and the alchemist are damn cool because they actually try to do things the smart way (especially that alchemist). Ghost Doctor and Supreme Alchemist, was it? I forgot the titles.

Regardless, I gib 10.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happened to Circle Zero anyway?

These names are bit confusing. Consort Su, Shu, Liu.

I should remind you guys that 32 (or so. I don't remember very well) of all those 1 votes were casted when only the prologue/first chapter was available. This community is a joke.

Honestly this story deserves a higher rating, the translation isn’t perfect but it’s fairly well done. The art is really good, and the storyline is more original than others I’ve read. I personally really like this and would recommend to others for a light read.

@Shortcakex i agree the rating is really bad, because people rated 1 star with only the prologue out, but how exactly is the translation bad? :O I dont think there is a problem with that

YESSSSSSSS!!!!! I've wished so long that someone would finally make a manga on quick transmigration!!! I will lovee thiss till I DIEEEEE!!!!!!! Thank you translator-sannnnnnn!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
It reminds me the similar quick transmigration webnovel, but this is quicker

This is really not that good and the lower rating seems deserved. Figured I'd give a read after seeing the comments here praising it, got all caught up and it's pretty mediocre.

Certainly not a 10, more of a middling 4 to 5, really.

Really, who thought of making a harem. If you make one, at least have one for women, too not just for men.

Ooooooooh the 19th chapter is so great i'm so looking forward to the 20th, bahaha this is so good i'm loving this manhua even more everyday, thanks for your scanlations everyone, i'm so grateful, to be able to read such a lovely piece of art, i'm delighted ! 😍

@lunaretta I didn’t say the translating was bad, just that it wasn’t perfect. There are some parts, mostly in the beginning where the sentences don’t flow very well, but I’m assuming it’s because they were sayings that made sense in Chinese but got butchered in translation. Those parts don’t ruin the story, in fact you pass over them without realizing it, but since I’ve reread all that’s been out 3 times now I’ve noticed them.

Users who are viewing this thread