Cheating Men Must Die

Yun Ling is so adorable!!!! Aaauuugggjhh. Why can't she apply for another vacation leave so she can stay with him longer?!

I wanted her to stay even a little bit more :(
Another vacation maybe. Oh well. How can Yun Ling be so adorable?? I'm in love. Again.

@Yramen yeah i wished yun ling had a more romantic life too but i guess what he longed for the most is just su luxia being back or being able to see her again. Well im happy regardless of what happens next

Sjjsjsjd I just binged this and Yun Ling, he’s so adorable that I can’t help but want them to meet again...

I'm vaguely uncomfortable that he kissed her on the lips knowing she was actually his transmigrated empress mother. LMAO.....

Honestly, I really want her to go back to that vampire world as well, Xavier is waiting for her and I want to see their kids, how they grew up...etc
But wait...oh, there will be no other cheating people though, so if she goes back it'll probably be as one of the children or some kind of thing, like the one where she came back as Su Ziyue, but Xavier is waiting for her...this is so sad~! Hope maybe she takes a vacation and goes to that world and stays there for a few hundred years with Xavier, maybe when she only has some years left in her life as a host, she has 20.000 years or smth, right?
So maybe, before dying with a few hundred years....but Vampires are immortal so what to do?? I really wanna see her with Xavier :'(

this looks like shit, ,only popular cuz of the title lol, this is the only Chinese manhua on this site with over a million views

Double-page supporter
@zh3tigerrr and why exactly do you mean it looks like shit? I mean before I even say my bs meter or retardation meter is going off I at least read the first chapter. Also if it was shit why would it be highly rated and end up in most popular chapters every upload? There’s a good reason why people keep reading. It’s good

Also that’s her real body... guess it’s a systems arc

Guys just ignore the troll.

Also damn gotta love the author changing it up. The format was starting to wane but the timing of new mode is perfect

Users who are viewing this thread