Cheating Men Must Die

What's great about CMMD is that when a fl became badass and met the ml she doesn't change or falter not like any other manhuas with transmigration/reincarnation fl's they just change when the ml is there or appeared and another thing is that CMMD execute the arc or story where they in and they give a rightful ending.

@yumian I agree with you, a lot of the knockoffs are nowhere near as good as CMMD. I was using what happened with the genre of villainess/transmigration stories as a comparison to what's happening with CMMD's genre. CMMD is a good story concept so other authors are trying to steal it in order to get benefits.

I never noticed that quick transmigration novels are only found in Chinese novels that's actually really interesting - I wonder if it's a cultural thing?

@everlastingice_277 I'm not sure if it's a cultural thing haha. But yeah, neither Japan nor Korea have quick transmigration genre like China does. Or maybe they haven't read one yet lol. It would be interesting to see if they could write one.

@mvqnlight If you like badass FL, then I recommend Scream Queen. She's as badass as Su Luxia, but her personality might angered some people.

@yumian Could be a cultural thing. Like that ancient folk tale about a chinese farmer who falls inside a well and gets transported to a different world where he becomes rich. Ahh I don't remember the name.
Escapism is common in societies where life is difficult. And China has a long story of wars, revolutions and dudes stablishing new dynasties here and there.

@ZombiesAreNotOkay If we are talking about cultivation/xianxia, maybe. I just recalled that quick transmigration became a thing in China because the readers got fed up reading extremely long transmigration novels that seemed to go on forever, so they tried to make it shorter via world hopping style. Also, aren't novel/comic/drama/movie forms of escapism lol. The Chinese took it too far with the faceslapping thing. Like I get it that your life is difficult, but do you have to make your novel to be filled with such toxicity? But quick transmigration wouldn't exist if it wasn't for that.

@yumian Oh you were talking about that. Sorry my mistake xd.
I thought you were indirectly referring to the origin of transmigration stories; since the oldest one in east asia is from ancient China. And it was as "quick" as going back and forth from there.
So I replied it was a cultural thing, but yeah it's not the same I guess. World hopping is on a different level xd.

I kinda missed the male lead from the cultivation world. He is twisted and makes things much interesting

Omg Su Luxia actually lost!!!

Of course its just one battle, she still has 3 more? I think? Does she just have to keep the other girl from getting all 4 or is it a majority count?

Damn, this is getting interesting!!! She just failed once and she won't fail again 😂 😂 😂 Not a spoiler because she needs to conquer 2 ML, so if she fails again, it's game over, correct?

usually i would get disappointed when the female lead fails something, but honestly this time im pretty happy because this feels like a level up for su luxia

cnd

What a trifling hoe. Her affection level
literally went up 40 points just by sleeping with him. Clearly he didn't feel as deeply forget as he thought he did 🙄

Whatever. I know he likes getting laid off but sht dude just whatever. So whose the second person need to be conquered

wow he really is a cheater, how can affection level go up to the max just because getting laid,I hope Luxia don't need to get laid with any of the guys

Users who are viewing this thread