Cheating Men Must Die

:signs at her stupidity: If she just gave up on Master and left to be with the demon they could probably hide out and live a happy (if immoral with lots of murder) life together. But no. Does she really think he won't kill people if he can get in? Moron

Wu Shang is a ungrateful b*tch who lives in her own bubble and doesn’t dare face reality once she got a taste of kindness
You can compare her to old fashion shoujo main characters that only had a cute face and bubbly character but personality was as flat as cardboard paper

Bitch you think that you confessing your love is supposed to excuse your behavior? Girl don't make me laugh 😂 your are just an ignorant person that doesn't know the difference between sharks and tadpole

Wow thank you so much for the translation, btw don't tell me that her confession can work cause I won't have any more respect left for that ml....like I ever had any respect to begin with lmao !

Ugh I can't wait for this arc to be over. She seriously getson my nerves soooo much

HUH????? PARDON ME???? she really do be out here not caring about the lives she puts in danger or puts an end to??? In her face it'd probably be worse than death to be denied by the 'man she's in love with' but what about all the people who have lost their lives due to her complacency and idiocy??? BIG L

The FL is really stupid, what did she think would happen when she collided with the demon guy again?
Like how many times have they told you to stop, you killed people because of petty jealousy. Smh.

P.S Luxia is so cool.

Is it just me or the Fl of this arc reminds me of the Fl from the novel “Flower’s journey?” Like the plot resembles it so much (beside the existence of Luxia).

hahahahh km wheezing she just said she loves him so much and even to the point of colluding with demonic sect but when she got she srsly just went and slept with another guy hahaah what part of that is love

Boy was she quick to hop another man's bed. Speak of how quickly your body moves for lust. This bish is too much 😂

Users who are viewing this thread