Cheating Men Must Die

Is it just me or do a lot of manhwa's nowadays have their characters eyes be bug-eyed? Pointing in different directions.... it's kind of weirding me out...

@calmbreez
As of right now, the romance isn't really the main focus. It's more of getting revenge on scum. Romance does appear sometimes in the arcs, but not really the heartwarming kind.

Rather out of topic, but is the person drawing the covers different from the regular illustrator? I just find the art style really different. Ofc, normally, covers are pretttier because more time is given to draw them, but it feels too different for me.

Is this story like other manhuas where a studio makes them (groups of people) rather than a single artist? That would explain the difference in art styles

This is 1000000% worth reading. This author has taken many popular genres and mixed them properly to form super fun to read chapters. You get a fresh setting every few chapters and collect characters you hope to see again. Then there is the mystery of how her job works and who she is. Please check this out!

I'm confused lol. How can she write in a northern or Southern accent? Does he mean she writes in a northern style?

@kimih
I think by "Northern" or "Southern" accent he means the style. I'm not very confident myself, but I believe in the Northern and Southern regions of china, their use of words differ, and they way they say it also differs. So the structure of the dialogue in each sentence would be different. IDK, I'm just guessing.

@kimih
In a simple word, you could say that its like a born & raised american writing using england's accent (because the original author using a different accent than her, she just copy it as is). Ofcourse its not like that its impossible, but for an on-the-spot writing she should have been just using her own accent.
Which him telling her that he at least he already had doubt about it (about pre-written), and why she decided to backing up because she doesnt want the trouble to addup.
At least thats what i got

Jeez this transmigrated douchecanoe is seriously shameless. Like. Way to fuck over people.

I am THRILLED to see what will our hostess do to ruin heeer

Also - to clarify any misunderstandings from the last arc, it is stated that Emperor Yun Ling wanted to follow to his mother, but it never states specifically that he did. So that should mean that he never died, although he attempted to several times.

can somebody tell me if there's an overarching plot of some sort or if it's just a bunch of arcs of the mc fucking over assholes

@Charls68 So far its just a bunch of arcs! Sometimes there's hints of something more, but nothing concrete has come up.

@Charls68 So far, it's mostly just a bunch of arc's but around the Wushuang arc and the one after that, there's some flashback of Su Luxia's past and looking at the covers, I believe there will be some big thing happening in the next arc or so

Users who are viewing this thread