Cheeky Angel

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty decent and funny series. Although, if memory serves, towards the end it has some strange turns.

Exactly what I wanted to know, never want to go into these genderswap withought knowing that

Fed-Kun's army
@Akaeie Major spoiler alert.

It ain't Genderbender. The genie doesn't have the power to change your gender. He simply manipulated her memories into making her believe that she was always a boy. Kind of a dick move for her best friend to just enable her all this time but then again it is possible she (the best friend) might have believed the MC that the whole world was altered to make everyone believe & fit the narrative that "she was always a girl"

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy
LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i just hope some scanlation group will pick this up from where the Viz scans, if they aren't finished already, love this author.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is nostalgic, I read this manga back in elementary school

I guys really uploaded an entire 200 chapter series in 4 hours, madlads (and yes ik it was already translated since Viz's license expired)

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah.... I quite liked this series, and even got at least half the volumes when it was still being released. But never had the chance to finish it. Hm.

I remember this series and I will tag it for re-reading at a later date. The manga was soooo much better.

Users who are viewing this thread