Cheeky Brat - Vol. 16 Ch. 90

jak

Contributor
Not surprising Naruse and Shizuka's relationship got worse thanks to Shizuka being a piece of shit.

I can't stand Yuki, I genuinely can't. This author is pretty dang horrible at writing characters. 90 chapters ( I guess like only 60-70 since he became an issue tho) in and Yuki still hasn't distanced herself from the guy that continues to try and get close to her. Sure, she turned him down in the last chapter, (plus in her own way a few times before) big woop. The guy clearly doesn't give a shit she's in a relationship and she's too much of a coward to tell him to leave her alone. Same club? big deal, the guy can take care of himself.

It was also annoying how she gets insecure about Naruse being all popular but doesn't see the issue with her being surrounded by guy's 24/7. Idk, I just find her to be too much of a hypocrite and pushover when it comes to certain things. Naruse overall hasn't been that bad, I'm not a fan of his, but I still find his character overall more likable than Yuki. Ya, he's annoying but, the guy actually tries to move their relationship forward and protect it. As for Shizuka, the supposed love rival, hopefully he walks in on Naruse taking Yuki to pleasure avenue and he's scared for life after being cucked emotionally.

Dex-chan lover
@Akeuma
Well only a few authors can pull of a sports anime mixed heavily with romance, Miyuki Mitsubachi is not one of them.

@istvan90623 I admit, I'm not expecting much. Just decent common sense, ya know? I mean, in reality, how many girls are going to let another guy besides their partner be this close and touchy with them, and not do something to put a stop to it? Only women I can think of are women that are frivolous and cheaters. Yuki's character is clearly anything but. Yet, she does all the wrong things all the damn time. I don't know why the author thinks this is good drama/plot development.

Again, I don't expect much. Just that if something is obvious, it needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua Their first time was in the gym storage if I remember correctly, you shouldn't expect much from a girl like that. I don't think we should look at this realisticly, since an annoying brat like Narusa quickly gets put in place by others if he doesn't have some serious pulls behind him, their whole romance won't even start, etc etc.

@Istvan90623 Ya, like I said, I didn't expect much. Just at least hoped for a little level of common sense. In my opinion, it's honestly what could save this story.

I mean, I made it to chapter 90 but, I think I'm just gonna wait and read the comments after this point. Maybe things will change, but I doubt it. Before it pissed me off, now I'm just tired from it, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
before anything i just wanna make clear that while i used to enjoy reading this before i mostly read it now for cathartic purposes (so i can yell at characters lol)

1) "please don't draw back so blatantly" you literally have no right to ask her that you little piece of shit you can't even respect her and her relationship lol
2) "don't talk like such an annoying brat" he's an annoying brat wbk from day 1 but i mean... takes one to know one
3) does usami seriously think suwa owes her romantic shit after she kissed him forcefully (after he turned her down too) kjffdjkferkr last chapter she gave yuki the worst advice ever and even in this ch she serves no purpose at all
4) "you're the one who forced a kiss on me. explain that." yes she did wc she never apologized for btw but i guess suwa's just accepting that....... alrighty
5) "is it regression?" me to everything esp about how yuki's been written in these recent chapters. ik yuki's all shy and hesitant in relationships but i wish she'd at least try meeting naruse halfway when he says stuff like being together in the future....... she used to be so straightforward w him back then (wc i wish she'd treat hakamada the same way. i mean. she was kinda callous w naruse b4 i don't understand why she can't treat him like that too?? it's all just plot convenience at this point)

jak

Contributor
I think people are being too hard on Yuki. She's admitted in recent chapters she's immature and still bad at this whole relationship thing. The story is still going so she most likely is going to grow. I'd agree if it was the end, but it's not. While I hate Shizuka and he was shit for doing what he did, the reason Yuki still converses with him is because she respects his skill in basketball and thinks it helps Naruse become better which it does.

@istvan90623 omg!!! You're literally a bitch!! How can ppl comment like that here!!! That hatefully and impolitely!?!? Naruse is a great guy! Yuki as well! You are the one who's empty inside without personality, cringe, barbarian, hateful!! Omg! From ur comments you looked so low girl (or boy IDK) ... IDK who u think u r to judge ppl like that!?! Are you better?!? Ofc no! You look so spiteful person! Omg! You probably have some mental issue and are here spreading hate and impoliteness!! ... Omg! I can't believe you understand their meeting, their relationship, etc like that! You're literally A SICK PERSON!! Omg! ... Especially since you're in chapter 90 of a manga you hate that much!! ... You and that bitch too @Akemua .. I wish you'll get so hurt just like you did to me with those immature Brartty pitiful comments of yours! ... Naruse and Yuki are such a great and sweet couple. But of course not to a sick creepy hateful immature people like you!! .. they're so special and different couples, with so interesting personalities. They're very interesting couple. ...... they were so cute in that chapter and all, and Naruse said such a cute things about being together forever, but there's ppl like you who just like to hate!.. omg! You're never happy with such a hateful dark impolite heart. I just wish you'll stop reading Namaikizakari. Just then maybe I'll respect you a little. I wish all the bad for you two.

YOU'RE A FREAKING DISGUSTING PERSONS, BELIEVE ME.

Dex-chan lover
@Cammi "You're literally A SICK PERSON" - This is rich coming from someone who rants for sentences almost wishes for our death, because their little soul got hurt on a comments on a fucking fictional story :DDD Seriously, this comment was hilarious, I haven't laughed like this in a while :D

@Cammi You're so fucking retarded I can't even take your comment seriously. At first, I was annoyed but after reading my comments (from 3 months ago, lol) as to why your even saying some stupid shit, on top of your pathetic level of grammar (I don't care if its "not your first language" or if its because you're just that trashy at your own language) there or only two possibilities. 1) You're a troll. This conversation ends here and the world gets to see how stupid you are. 2) You're actually serious and believe what you said which is actually worse. You are so incapable of understanding words and their meanings that you twist them into such a negative way to the point it's only what you want to see. In other words, you're mentally unstable and should seek help as soon as possible.

I'm not even going to attempt to "explain" myself on what I said. I meant every word in my previous post and stand by it. If you don't like it, too fucking bad. Both Naruse and Yuki are pretty shitty characters (only proven after "90" chapters funnily enough) and Shizuka is a cuck that is so limp-dicked he can't accept the fact a woman doesn't like him and forces himself on her. Which, for whatever reason, is okay and he's still allowed to get close to Yuki, but if a girl did that to Naruse, Yuki would be contemplating breaking up with him and at the very least treat him like shit for a while. Like she's done before.

Now, here is some advice for you. 1) Take a chill pill. No matter how personal you take these stories, they are fiction. Meaning, opinions on them, mine, yours and everyone else really mean nothing. So attacking a person because they have a different view from you is not only pathetic but downright full of mental illness. 2) You don't need to like someone's opinion, and it's completely fine to try and open up a conversation about it. 3) You can, you know, completely disregard my opinion and enjoy the story yourself. I sure as hell didn't force you to read my comment and I'm sure as hell not making you agree with it.

PS: Don't expect a reply back if you decide to @ me.

@Istvan90623 @Akemua
The replies you gave me proved to me that you are literally immature. I'm fine now :)) .. and I was fine as well tho,,)
@Akemua you don't even have a life, just look at how much you could write and detailed as an answer, I was o_O , lol. And asap too (& u even explained urself even tho u said I won't, lol.)
And you @Istvan90623 you can't even write a proper comment/criticize .. you just have a dirty mind ..I have never met a person like you! agh, u so gross. ?

So you both should get a life first before believing you're capable enough to criticize others (works) especially in that barbarian way. (especially @Istvan90623, the way u understand things is .. so scary, and shows that you're very dirty person)

And if you both read chapter 91 and 92 (mean still reading it) then I WON AND YOU LOST .. you get it, right! .... (Actually continue to read to chapter 90 from something you hate that much is a BIG prove that you are sick persons who needs help,^^ ... Especially. @Istvan90623 again.)

People who hate someone or something that much just means how pitiful, lifeless, SICK they are. (And you .. know it.)

it's useless and.. abnormal to hate something that much! omg! (And again especially @Istvan90623 , @Akemua at least have a base, and I agreed with you in a lot things.)

I meant, I wish you'll get hurt about something you love, no matter how tacky it is to others. :)

Dex-chan lover
@Cammi Wrong again, I could wrote a whole meaningful and well based critique, altough did that above, and reply to you in a long comment showing why are you wrong from the base, but the style you decided to choose just made you not worth my time :D

@Akeuma Don't even take this seriously, I for one just laughed from the very first sentence, and showed it to numerous people to laugh along with me.

I still really like Suwa, but not for Yuki. I just like him as a character. Go be happy, boi.

I ship Natsumi and the captain.

The only progress made was hakamada is officially after machida...again. I feel like a little more could have been made

Dex-chan lover
UsamixSuwa is good shit, despite her force kissing him. But did he say he's nice to her so machida would look at him? That's fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread