Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 117

Why the fuck would her going alone be a good idea? I just skimmed the chapter lol since I lost interest in this hoe.

Why can't you just slap him, Machida? You have your boyfriend's faith so act like it, seriously.

I really like Hakamada-kun but maybe he should really get over Machida-san already for god sake I don't want to hate you.. I hope he finds someone else he can like wholly.

And that is why only few people still follow this shit. Just fucking grow up and develop already. I can't stand this bitch.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this girl fucking retarded?
And when will the author understand that the black haired guy its absolute trash as a character and is not even worth for a cheap drama.

jak

Contributor
Shizuka needs to fuck off. She already rejected him.

Dex-chan lover
God, this shmuck Shizuka again. Worst character in this manga, who do shit, but author keep him in the story for some reason. And he is the only one who dont grow up, and act the same as in the beginning. For Christ sake, i thought that we over this shit with him, and that Yuki can say NO when its need to be said. BUT HELL NO. I love this manga, but this shmuck makes me furious. THEY TOGETHER FOR 3 YEARS, YOU ALREADY WAS CAUGHT WHEN TRIED TO HAVE A MOVE - AND AUTHOR STILL THINKS IT APPROPRIATE TO WRITE HIM LIKE THIS? 🤦‍♂️

i have a rant

although i like hakamada before but right now it just gets really annoying. they're now colleges and he still likes her even though she and naruse are dating for almost 3/4 years now. seriously, he really needs to grow up. how can he still keep up with those feelings. i mean there are people like that but once they're rejected, they're gonna moved on but he still keeps pushing himself to him. i feel bad but at the same time it's just really annoying. also, even if yuki doesn't have feeing for hakamada, she should be aware of how she acts towards him since hakamada, this guy always gets the wrong idea. if someone who likes me do that kind of skinship towards me when i already have a boyfriend, i'll really push him. since it will make you feel guilty about it and feels that you did wrong (or it's just me who feels like that). anyways, yuki should just straight up tell hakamada that he doesn't have a chance, that she loves naruse so much.

also, that girl before the past chapter (the ex i guess), i can see that there's nothing to worry about it since you can see how much naruse loves and treasure yuki that much. look how he's anxious whenever yuki goes to hakamada and said that words to her. if i were yuki and that ex goes to talk to naruse, i'll trust him since i can see the reason why i should. i just don't know how yuki will handle it since she's always overthinking things too much even though you can see that naruse always want to be with her. it's true that in relationship you get anxious, but you just need to have faith to each other since it also shows.

i actually really liked Hakamada but i dont really like how he keeps putting Machida in bad situations, even if he knows she's in a relationship already. like idk something is starting to feel really "nice guy" about him. and Machida really needs to be more assertive and direct, I feel like she's always so close to realizing that but never does because the author keeps just interrupting the scene so Machida never has to do anything herself. Naruse is literally forcing himself to grow and Machida has barely progressed as a character besides being more affectionate with Naruse

edit: autocorrect lol

Progress? You went backwards.

Fir someone so stern why do you keep giving him hope, be mean hes asking for a brutal rejection. Cos hes clearly got a screw loose

Hakamada really hasn't had any character development throughout this whole manga. Sure he keeps getting better as a basketball player, but as a person...boy needs a ton of growing to do. As for Machida, she really just needs to grow a pair and tell him off. Maybe the ex might make Machida realize how Naruse feels in situations like these. All in all, I just don't understand why authors always put girls in these types of scenarios, especially in this manga. It just get tiring to read the same thing over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread