Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 117

Machida...you almost cheated on him!! Wdym you can’t move? YES TF YOU CAN. I feel like the author is doing this to stretch the drama but like no one likes that. We just wanna see NARUSE and HER and their interactions—even their smutty scenes! I like Hakamada too but please find someone else to like. Anyone who likes a girl even after dating is a stalker. I said what I said

Hakamada can leave the story now please. Let's not introduce his family, I don't want to see them either.

When will he stop show up? that Shizuka guy. Please stop this triangle love. I'm so bored with it. Really stop it already. Let’s just have Naruse and Yuki get married, just let them have a very happy ending already. Ugh!

Yuuki better get a restriction order, that guy can’t take a hint!!!!

I so overwhelmed by Naruse's maturity and understanding here 🥰 He helped here and gave her the address himself with that beautiful smile 😊🙏🏻 That's just shows how much he trusts her and how much he grew up, and how much he respects her work as Manger, and tries to not meddle in it, and that's just so impressing and beautiful ❤️ He always proves to me that he's the best boyfriend ~🤭

And so glad he proved that he's not "the possessive boyfriend who doesn't trust his GF,, like some think of him (I've never thought so of him, hehe ~ I mean, cause Yuki never stopped or changed anything in her life or anything ^^)

In other hand, this is another frustrating and stressful chapter of hakamada. Tbh, I'm so tired of this. It's sad that I've to see hakamada being grabby/looming to Yuki, every time in awhile, just so his fans get satisfied. Cause yeah, now I know why we keep seeing that/why there's always a rival in shoujo, because some fans don't like the ML/not their type, so they make a guy with different personality to him for them. Like.. they listen to fans and share the girl with two guys just to satisfy both guys fans, this is... Just so cringe.
And the worst is I've to think that this is "romantic and cool and adorable and exciting/for the story" , like most shoujo Manga fans think. Either, because the rival/hakamada is cute, hot or my type/bias, or just a poor in love. Tbh, it amazes how hakamada's fans (or any rival) can enjoy him touching her and all even though she's dating the ml, just because he's their type. Really.. wow.
What annoys me more is how Miyuki shows his behaviors as normal, and not something wrong. And even victimize him. And even more PUTS THE BLAME ON YUKI, like she's the one seducing him. God, she was just doing her work and acts the way she's, he such an immature jerk that he tries to make a move on her when she came to check on him, as Manager. Really.

I also hate how she's putting the blame on Yuki, like "she needs to tell him to stop, I don't like that" , ok, yes, she can, but she doesn't have, I mean, she rejected him and has a boyfriend (that she loves and is happy with and he knows) , he should be the one who doesn't do these stuff in the first place, ok!!!! I really hate it that the author is using that cheap trick now,
just to JUSTIFY the guy/hakamada. aghhhh, really.

And it amazes me how hakamada never stops himself, I mean, respecting her and her relationship, and Naruse.. that's has been nothing but nice to him, and thinks that this can bother her and make problems for with her BF and so she'd get hurt.. He just does and says what he wants to her. Really, wow. She was indeed uncomfortable and even scared here, and that's why she couldn't move, but he just selfishly kept going, thinking he's begin cool with his creepy cold face .. wow, really. And it amazes me how he feels satisfied about making her feel uncomfortable.. thinking he's getting her attention like that. Really, wow!!!!!

And I find Miyuki's creating that chance just to make Yuki go to hakamada's house so silly, really. I really hate how she made him do everything with Yuki, like.. he dated her, made him kiss her, hug her many times, flirt and confessed many times, going in something like a date with her, and now made her go to his house, ..agh. And all that and he's still considered the "pure shy poor guy" , right? I mean, why would I think that such a guy is good and poor? He did and say everything he wanted, he never kept anything in himself (like a man) , so why??! Ah, because he's "just in love", that's indeed not an excuse. If it was one or two times maybe. But yeah.. it's an excuse for biased fans.

So, it's really sad that I've to be forced for a rival, just because some fans ship her with him. I mean, if the male lead is a jerk who mistreat the girl, I'd be ok, I'd ship the 2nd ml, like how I did many times. (Because the ml is a jerk not because the 2nd ml IS MY TYPE) But Naruse treats Yuki well.. and he went through everything without giving up on her... really, sigh.
Really, hakamada and the whole love triangle is just some fans service...
Tbh I'm so disappointed in Miyuki sensei, I really didn't expect that from her. She really ruined Namaikizakari for me..
my most lovable thing. Because of hakamada. Cause I'm not the person who can be ok with such stuff.

Hakamada is the worst and most unnecessary rival ever.

Why are you all in the comments blaming the girl? Hakamada is really tall and big. If someone like that were to grab you and try to abuse you in his house, who knows what you would do in that situation. I find it really concerning that many of the commenters seem to think she owes him anything. Hakamada has already been rejected but is unable to treat Yuki as an adult who makes decisions.
Also, I don't think Naruse deserves any praise. Jealousy is not healthy. If in this instance he could control himself better, good for him, but it's not worth making a fuss about it.

It's like, Hakamada can keep touching Yuki and all and "he's just a poor in love so it's ok", and Yuki can let him do what he wants without pushing him or get mad, and "it's ok, she's just naive" , but Naruse should handle all this, don't get mad or jealous.. or else "he'd the possessive controlled immature jealousy freak boyfriend who doesn't trust his girlfriend" ... Yeah.

About Yuki not get mad, tell him I'm bothered and don't do these stuff again, afterwards, is just the author thing, I mean, she's the one who makes her act like that just because she needs it to be like that, I mean, for keeping hakamada appear, making him in scenes with Yuki, and keeps making him touch her and all, i really hate that 💔 they always make mcs like that in shoujo.. I'm so sad for this. I know Yuki is navie but not like this, Yuki isn't supposed to be like that, that weak mc.. I hate how she's ruining Yuki just to justify hakamada and make him the victime. Really... sigh

Srsly the way author made Yuki
"i couldn't move, badump badump" at that time was unnecessary 😣 Who knows what'd happen if his two brothers weren't there. I feel sorry for Naruse having to feel anxious whenever there's Hakamada bc that dude knows NO BOUNDARIES. When will Yuki learn... Sigh..
If it's the other way round Naruse would NEVER try to steal his friend's gf. Tbh other bfs could've punched Hakamada long ago & made everything super clear (wait, actually Naruse did make things clear but it's the doooode who just can't give up!) 😫😫 but Naruse cares both his girlfriend & friendship with Hakamada although he sucks. Naruse has always treasured his friend since childhood that's why he's been putting up with dude for so long despite his (failed) multiple attempts at snatching his beloved gf. Meanwhile Hakamada only sees him as a competitor. All he cares abt is basketball and HIS feelings. He gets worked up everytime and couldn't tell if Naruse was just teasing or serious. 😒

Naruse is a lot maturer than Yuki thinks. I'm kinda mad when Yuki seems to be annoyed that Naruse was waiting for her despite telling he trusts her. I thought she'd be feeling a bit guilty abt what happened earlier with Hakamada when she met Naruse and didn't dare to face him, afraid he'd find out which was usually the case. Maybe to her, that incident was nothing but if that so, she shouldn't be annoyed with Naruse waiting for her too. :/

I know it's not Yuki's fault but I don't like author's style of portraying Yuki this way. Poor Naruse & Yuki have to suffer bc there's Hakamada who needs to pop up every once in awhile. The couple alr dating for years alr, he should just..... BE GONE THOT! 😤

As much as I hate this situation with Hakamada 🙄 (at this point he's just being used for easy filler lines), I really love the main couple and have been following their story since the very first chapter 🙂
I know that 2nd MLs/FLs is a common troupe in romance stories, and I get that it helps when either MCs are too slow in realizing their feelings, but having one that keeps being aggresive to the MC even thou she's very happy with her current BF is just a big fat NO 😫

On a side note, this is one of the rarest moments in reading manga where I'm actually happy about dem cockblockers 😏

i love them so much<////3 i rlly wish yuki wud be more assertive to shizuka like obviously its shizukas fault right but i do wish yuki wud snap at him one of these days but it rlly isnt as easy as u'd think when ur already in that position. idk what yuki's thinking obviously but shizukas so LARGE too like id just be rlly anxious around him i probbly wouldnt be able to tell him off properly too lol
anyway i quite like shizuka when he isnt being physical actually liek i think hes cute with his hopeless crush but then he pushes his boundaries and it makes me uncomfortable:/// his brothers r soooo cute lol not 2 be me but i hope we get to see them more LOL

thank u so much for the chapters!!!

@Memelilac What annoys me is that yuki was not made that weak, I mean, she is a very dense character, and maybe the reason she doesn't reject hakamada for good is because she doesn't understand how much he seems to love her ( she probably thinks her last "rejection" was enough), but she is not WEAK, and if he is forcing her she should fight back, establishing limits in their friendship. But it is exactly what you said, the mangaka is doing this to add some drama (a cheap one btw), and in one side we have a very good male mc and this dude that we almost don't know that keeps assaulting her. This is a false love triangle, because hakamada is not in the picture to stay with yuki here, he is someone that happens to like her, and it's how you said, he is just there bc of his fandom. I hope the mangaka doesn't pospone this too much, we know that there is gonna be an arc about Naruse's ex, but this thing with hakamada is realy ruining the manga.

@RaiEclair I know!! She rejected him, does she needs to keep up with his sick creates every time? Sigh.

@the_one_who_waits @xsweetmex I'm sorry, but she rejected him 😅

Really don't like how people is saying that "hakamada is asking you to end his hope, Yuki/asking for a brutal rejection" , what hope did she give him? Because she went to his house cause she was asked from the coach, and then behaved like his mom wiping his shirt, means that she gave him hope or misunderstanding? God

And what rejection, so at beginning they were saying she need to reject him (even though I've never agreed, cause she was in a relationship, and you don't have to reject people when you're dating cause they normally shouldn't confess to you, it's immoral and wrong, but in shoujo it's romantic and ok) Anw, they were saying she should reject him so he can move on, and now that she rejected him, she needs to reject him a second level rejection?! Can't stand that. Stop siding and excusing the guy.

And do you think if she gives him a brutal rejection, he'd stop? Nah, He'll find another excuse for his sick self. I can't believe people fell in Miyuki's trick of excusing hakamada and putting the blame on Yuki, aghhhh.

So Yuki needs to keep up with his sick creates or else she's the wrong one, and hakamada no, right? Ah, God.
She needs to keep rejecting him for the rest of her life??!

And the fact that she wiped his shirt means that she have literally 0 feelings for him, I mean, she doesn't get nervous around him, etc, cause Yuki is actually fond of guys, she touches them and all, unless she has feelings for them, then she'd be a mess, like with Shou. (Hehe~)
And he knew that, that why he acted like that. (The weak jerk) , He wants her to be careful and nervous around him, and not so chill and composed, cause that literally means that "she has literally 0 feelings for him/doesn't see him as a man at all !!!

@Cecee @Rozzak @shousaku @Txx276 Ppl? what cheating and ntr? 😅 Yuki was clearly scared 😅 do ppl really can't distinguish between a girl who's scared and excited? 😅 You can see Yuki's face in that page (above) it's indeed a scared face. But I do understand, it's frustrating so ppl can get the wrong thought. And this is what the author wants, so, for drama/cliffhanger, etc.

So, Yuki was actually uncomfortable and scared, that's why she couldn't move, you can see her face, it's indeed a scared face, not an exciting or enjoyable face.
And about the "heartbeats" , well, we have our hearts beat when we're scared too, so.
And about blushing, (just soo lil tho, haha) I think if anyone gets close to you suddenly, you'd get nervous and your face gets red. Not that you liked it.
And about "not moving" , it's real, people are different, there are who can behave in these kind of situation and there are who can't, "freeze"
And Yuki said "for a moment I COULDN'T MOVE" (not "couldn't push him") , I mean, that's means she was scared-frozen, I mean, "couldn't MOVE" is used to explain "scariness".
Plus, she remembered when he forced the kiss on her, and so was scared he'll do the same thing. So her head was a mess of thinking and scariness, to be able to act and push him.

And then she run away when she got the moment. Yeah, without snapping at his, sadly, in a way because the author wants to keep that yet. (So hate that)

But I understand, it's upsetting so ppl can get the wrong idea. Plus this is what the author wants (for drama, cliffhanger..) sadly.

Hate the cover so much!!! What a waste of a cover to put that guy in! I’m really happy about Naruse’s actions, he shows growth in every chapter. I thought the stupid Hakamada applied to the training to not think of her at least it wasn’t for that lame reason, he seems that lame, and he had some real reason to apply, he’s a pitiful character is like he has not life other than club and being in love of her. Really disappointed in the female lead!!! Machida is just stupid, Hakamada was clearly telling her “end my hope” but she did nothing to shut it down, if it wasn’t for his brothers he would have kissed her and she would have let him, she’s the worst, doesn’t deserve a boyfriend like Shou, he’s really the best boyfriend ever to be shown in a manga and she has been showing worst and worst sides of her, wouldn’t be surprised if she freely kiss the other guy, she’s prompt to cheat, really really doesn’t deserve to be with Naruse Shou. The brothers were so different, well the older one seems normal but the little one seemed like a depressed child but popular so that was odd, glad they interrupted so Shizuka wouldn’t take advantage, even though she wasn’t going to do anything to stop that from happening but at least something.

Users who are viewing this thread