Cheeky Brat - Vol. 20 Ch. 118

jak

Contributor
I thought new girl was his driving school buddy, but I guess not.

wow a quick resolution.
(to this not the new girl thing)

Also, Naruse must be over the moon at the end!

Guess that was resolved. Now we just have to wait to find out what the new girl is ACTUALLY here to do.

Dex-chan lover
This act of jelaousy distracted us from new girl. Also - do you remember girl in the crowd at the school festival who recognized Naruse? Why i have a feeling that its the same girl who is wolf in sheeps skin?..
p.s. one thing i love about this is showing growths of the characters and proper conversations with each other - no matter how absurd some situations are - this is the most close to the real life relationships showed in manga, and that why i like to read it over the years - they are growing stronger over the years together, they evolve, like people should, instead crap misunderstandings for 10 chapters in other manga's.

man look at the difference between the male lead and female lead. when he saw her getting jealous he said he wouldn't talk to other girls, but when she already got kissed by the black hair guy.. she still gets mad when Ml acts jealous

the new girl is the one who is in festival, isn't she? i guess she's naruse's ex from middle school

Thanks for the update~
OMG, I love possessive Yuki sooo much!!
The chara development is so good!!
Shou also more understanding to Yuki, they're so sweet XD

@Lerrissiacavina @kaishin you know that it was established from early that she thinks of him like a little brother right as she come from a family where she had to take care of her siblings
The reason the work so well is because Yuki's personality is one where she had to give up on what she wanted and kept quite about it and Shou is the one person that will whole heartedly give him self to here and that's simply all she wants

Users who are viewing this thread