Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 122

Can the author just realize that we don't need all this drama right now?! We just need Yuki x Naruse, not all this stupid crap! I don't understand why both of them act really childish sometimes? And I'm talking about their whole journey throughout this story..!

I think when Naruse said "it's not of your business" didn't mean what happened with him and Yuna but the reason that happened for.

And it's not like he tried to hide it but it was nothing to him. (Just how Yuki hide 3 hugs from Hakamada and one from Suwa from him because they were nothing to her. )

I hope that fans can control their emotions and be understanding and not hate on him like that when they know everything. 😅 (Yuki too)

I don't really think it's that bad, they're young and Human, - they lack things, miscommunicate, get angry, jealous and so speak in the wrong way, but they're in their beginning way and can solve this by talking, maturing, feel each other.. etc

Dex-chan lover
But It isnt lol
I 100% get naruse
But he could has said it in another way
"I meet her but she was with personal problems that i dont know If its cool to talk without her consentiment.

Dex-chan lover
Although it was a bit wrong for Usami to consult with someone (Especially Hakamada) like that. I think it’s a good thing that she found out. if he had kept it to himself and maybe “lend” her his shoulder a few more times like this, it would escalate to a more annoying and frustrating drama. Since she found out quite early, Naruse will presumably try to stop it for her sake(like usual). but it might be a bit different since the way he acted was a bit off from normal. Also, please bin Hakamada or whatever his name is. he’s just annoying at this point, like she has a bf and rejected you multiple(?) times. just get over it. like i’m not saying to throw away the character but at least make him move on.

@en3dam, somebody forcing a kiss on you is very different from your lover willingly hugging another girl and saying its not your problem.
And its not like she was hiding it, they were having a conversation with an open door free for anyone to see.

and my comment says it clearly, they're BOTH insecure and being unfair to each other, which is an issue they should really talk about instead of getting into who did it worse.

Fed-Kun's army
I was hoping to see some positive comments about the chapter because I want to pick this up again.......... Unfortunately it's just more misunderstandings and stupid drama, whew

Omg it's basic communication. It's so easy to say, she was struggling with personal problems that she wouldnt want to share with anyone so I helped her. Not it's none of your business, like commmmoooon it's not that haaaard Dx

Can the author set up the two troublesome tag alongs with each other or something?? The drama and miss communication is killing me at this point 😤

Ok ok so, I understand that it was good of her friend to tell her what she saw BUT WHY WOULD SHE GO TO THAT HAKAMADA DUDE FIRSTTTTT. how did she just let it slip abt what she saw and stuff ITS NONE OF HIS BUSINESSSS only Yuki should know abt it cuz Its her relationship. Ughhh this is getting so frustratinggg. I understand that they're like growing and stuff but pls I just want everything to be resolvedd.

It's been 122 chapters I still can't seem to like Yuki's character. They've even gone all the way why is she still feeling awkward asking him just a question? 🙄

@ENJAY oh don't get me wrong.. i agree both of them are in the wrong, but what i'm saying is that she's more in the wrong especially how the thing with her is going on for years yet she still wont tell the other guy to stop talking to her after what he did. (there is a limit to hide behind the being nice excuse).

@Zapper555 She's being a homewrecker (She=The friend),idk why but she's really trying her best to break up her friend and her bf.

No like this bitch. She doesn't ever talk straight with her boyfriend. Like not once. All her conversations are through Usami or her brother ffs. But then she goes on to talk about how Narsue is worrying her, complaining about him to the guy who forcefully kissed her? Like for one-second bitch. COMMON SENSE. Use it.

@Pibata @Katrina I was just thinking that...he could have said it differently. The way he said "it doesn't concern her" was definitely a petty move and on purpose cause he's salty about Shizuka. Both Yuki and Naruse are at fault here.

A lot of people are complaining about the drama but this is what relationships are like. It's not always sunshine and rainbows. It gets immature and childish, and it can go in circles. Relationships aren't simple. A lot of fights aren't always one and done. Takes time to get over problems. Also, who would read a manga if there wasn't conflict. Just chapters after chapters of them happy on dates? You need problems for growth eventually.

Users who are viewing this thread