Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 122

wow such a nice guy......... don't complaining to her if you see her hanging out with other guys again then, ashole.

Situations like this are one of the reasons why i find being in a relationships annoying.

Double-page supporter
Every few chapters she is with someone she shouldn't be with in a situation she shouldn't be, and now she is jelly/angry. :'(( But hey, that's shoujo manga for you.

Ugh.
It's already what, 100 chapters in and they're still UGH😂 I thought that after the 20+ fights they went thru, they'd finally have better communication but they're still the same🙄 ughhhhhhh

at this point, if she don't just kiss Hakamada from all this angst then what's the point 😩

Embrace his ex and tell his gf that it's not her business... nice shit u got there naruse, hope you get out of her life soon

Fed-Kun's army
@Dieath
I wanna just 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 For the translation! Wow! Awesome! Superb! Just great!
In the end how you used the phrase “fragility of present” when her gift fell and broke! The double meaning is conveyed so cleverly! Genius!

Fed-Kun's army
I think I should’ve waited and binged it later 😓 it’s a bad cliffhanger

Forced drama...Does the author realize we would be perfectly happy with a vanilla story w/o any trash complications.

At this point we need another guy to shake up his perspective so he finally understands how she feels when he hugs his ex of all people -.-

Users who are viewing this thread