Cheeky Brat - Vol. 21 Ch. 123

How many times are they going to repeat the same thing again and again. Starting to get annoying

Aggregator gang
can we fast forward to the next extra chapter where they're back together getting hot and heavy? TIA

AHHH I’m so friggin upset with Naruse!! Yuuki was obviously acting jealous bc she really likes you and is worried. Literally, all Naruse had to say was the hugging was a misunderstanding. Why is he suddenly so harsh and telling her it has nothing to do with her? Why is he so upset? I’m so frustrated for Yuuki.

Ah yes, teasing NTR when she clearly meant to call her boyfriend. Now you're making him look like an ever bigger piece of shit than usual, and since when can't you tell who the fuck someone is just because you're drunk

I predict with my third eye that Naruse will get the call that she is drunk and show up at her appartament and there may be a fist fight they might even break up.
Here we fucking go again. I just love and hate this story so much.
Anyways i don't want relationships at all and thank god i am ugly so there won't ever be situations like this in case my brain dies and i get a relationship.

Yeah... I'm dropping this after the fucking 123rd chapter cuz of the dumbass author. Will come back after like 10 chapters, after this shitshow mini-arc ends

Man this is just garbage.. the drama is straight trash that shouldn’t be drama if they let’s see...communicated.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, College romance. Brings back both good and bad memories. Thanks for the chapter!!!

No the raw will release in feb 5 and we still have to wait for more days for it to get translated. I wish she hadn’t told him to go to her. Even if you are jealous you shouldn’t say things that you don’t mean. I mean narsue loves her so much. He even get jealous but he has never say things like that to her. He has always tried his best in any situation. If my lover told me to go to her then I would also get hurt. I mean he loves her and tries to understand too but there are things you should never say and she did. Of course he is hurt. You hugged that second lead so many times and one time he hugged just to comfort her. He has regret and stuff like that. I would also try to comfort even if I see a stranger crying. He got hurt by her word so stop saying all he has to do was tell her and hug her. So why not yuki too. She could have just asked him if he has regret leaving that girl. Hurting him and expecting him to come to you is bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@ninetailgumiho Maybe because she's been doing the same thing with Hakamada so many times and Naruse hasn't said a word about it. Maybe because when Naruse decides to help when someone he knows is suffering by giving them a hug, he's getting shit on despite the fact Yuki keeps a good relationship with Hakamada who is still in love with her. You make it sound like Naruse has done wrong here but this one big fight happened all because this buildup of tolerance Yuki seems to have for Hakamada's actions. Even Fuuka, who knows Hakamada loves Yuki, seems to have decided that telling Hakamada is the way to go. All I can say is that even if they end up together in the end of this story, they need to at least break up once so that my boy Naruse can finally get some fucking slack jesus christ

Users who are viewing this thread