Cheeky Brat

I loved this manga but after the love triangle It started to repeat not to mention the fact that it got more sexual I’m getting annoyed and agree that the author is milking it just end it already

Now I go back to this place after the storm a few months ago I - unconsciously, strangely - made certain parties offended even though I did not feel giving speeches of hatred.
I previously wanted to tell all of you that, if you think criticizing it is not permissible and you can only rely on ‘better not read if you really don't like it ', that is wrong. Nothing can survive without improvement. Praise, in this case 'spoiled', is not enough. I want the reader to be open-minded about this matter. There is no way you nag your boss who keeps sending lots of protests and you talk him in the back as if he has no right to make his employees work properly. Lol. The logic is the same as that.

** READ UP TO THE LATEST CHAPTER
I decided to read again from the beginning to make the final decision. This review will be the last because it looks like in the future there will be no major changes. The pattern is clear. The big chance the story will be drawn until they get married.

I want to mention the record made by this manga. I think ... the author deserves that recognition. This manga provides a very good balance in discussing about how relationships are formed. There are many considerations. And the key driving force is the heroine itself. This manga premise is full of idealism. It does not let go of teenagers' lifestyles and romance. It was unexpectedly able to be pulled well. In the end, the theme is how the two opposing people meet.

Yuki, at least, in my opinion can get out of a cheap heroine. Even though her inconsistency is increasingly apparent from many repetitions, I think she has moved a lot to make her relationship with her bastard junior work. Naruse, he is not personally my taste but he is really something. He is so annoying.
They're a good duo but I don't see them as a couple goal that many people say. I mean, I've never bothered that kind of trend so I ignore it.
I'm more interested in Hakamada, which is a little less than many third parties that I can accept. I'm glad he still gets the center of attention and place to grow especially his ambition in playing basketball - even more so than Naruse who must be pampered continuously. I did not get his character as a really annoying barrier. As long as he is aware of what he does even though it is clearly impossible, hey, I think he deserves support from that part!

I agree with the 'repetition' part and not much can be told. But the arc now coming from Yuki's side who would aggressively pursue Naruse. And for the love triangle, I don't see that as a running conflict? Uh, how to explain it, it will never end up being a unanimous decision. The answer from the confession will hang in the air; vague, not clear. Hakamada realized it, for a long time. He just pushed his luck after realizing the ego that held him back in the past.

Final judgement : 8/10.

Dex-chan lover
@Lulu13yuri I kinda hate the love triangle thing too (it’s been done too many times in this manga), but their relationship getting more sexual shows growth imo (different ways for the different characters ofc).

At the beginning Yuki is interesting as a main character but as the story developes she started to annoy me a lot and now I can't stand her.

I think the manga is still great, I enjoying every chapter and yuki is still a god tier waifu.

Hello! I think you heard about impatient scans closing down, and we're hoping and searching for another group to pick up Namaikizakari. Please scantlation groups look at us... feel us... Please.
Or if it's so hard for another group to pick it up, we're planning to make a group. But we need a Japanese translator, I mean I gathered the other members of the group, (cleaner, redrawer, typesetter.) still just a translator. So please help us, please..
If this is so hard too, I hope a translator helps us just for now ( I mean, translates Chapter 109 and 110, or just 109. -Latest chapters in Japan-) while we continue searching. Just translation, And we'll do the rest. I can also provide the raws.
So Please, I'm begging you help us. I know I'm rude but please understand me.
Thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
Sad the group translating this stopped, I loved this manga, so good. One of the better shoujo out there.

im currently at chapter 96 & i thoroughly enjoyed myself with this at the beginning but its really just dragged out for too long. the love triangle really kills this manga for me. the main couple are still really cute but god that second male lead is just too much unnecessary and repetitive drama just to keep the story going; there's really no real purpose for the love triangle.

Dex-chan lover
So they fucked already? I thought they would only hold hands until final chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 they fucked many chapters ago for the first time, just never showed it. They've done it several times. I mean, hell, they started dating by like chapter 25. This is a way better shoujo than most because it doesn't drag on and on. And they are a pretty good couple.

This love triangle drama seems so stretched. It really kills the mood. I mean dude just get a clue, she outright rejected you. Just move the fuck on. Being persistent is not cute at all at this point, it is simply annoying and creepy. I understand the rival aspect has its own role to play in motivating the MC guy to work hard but its just so repetitive now. It seems like there is no other way the MC will work hard for his dreams unless his love rival makes some forceful attempts on his gf. which obviously she doesn't mind much. Every time its a close Netorare and it pisses me off.

This is definitely a really good shoujo. The author ain't playing no games. This isn't really a spoiler but the main characters get together early on and their relationship is cute. They aren't afraid to get down if you know what I mean. They don't just hold hands for the whole series. Both of the leads are tsunderes but the guy is assertive so they actually make progress unlike some other stories. And the supposed love rival that comes up later for a good few seconds gets a girlfriend (who is deadass the best character in the manga) and I'm low-key invested in their relationship. There's another lurking love rival but he's not really a rival because he doesn't have a chance LMFAO anywayyysssss he's annoying af and tries to butt in between the mail leads a couple times but we ignore that 🤧

I'm really picky when it comes to mangas so saying this is one of my favorites is a huge fucking deal. WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING THE COMMENTS, GO START THE MANGA BEFORE YOU REGRET IT 😚😚

Fed-Kun's army
after 90 caps i can say that, Yuki is the worst FMC i've seen in a long time. Poor Naruse

Anyone know why chapter 115 isn't out yet? I thought it said continued on May 20th

@dioss but y? i don't have time to read all these chaps so im putting it on hold for now. but i don't know if i should read it or not

Users who are viewing this thread