Cheeky Brat

I actually like it. Im anti-toxic relationship but I just cant put it down lol. And there are some pretty funny moments too that make me actually LOL and laugh to myself. And it only gets better the more you read. Im about half way caught up and I am addicted. Also the chapters are long too which it makes it so much better.

The MC is very headstrong but can be endearing (occasionally) so if you are looking for that type Id recommend it!

Thank you for the scanlations!

Fed-Kun's army
I guess this might be spoiler... about the stupid forced love triangle that really is just one man trying to break a couple.

People blaming Yuki. It ain't her fault at this point that Hakamada can't get a clue even after being rejected. It's clear she loves Naruse but he's too self absorbed to understand it. She can't ignore him bc she sees him as a friend and also a part of the team that she's very much loyal to. It's in her personality to care for the team as a manager.

i've been reading from around chapter 40 but i'm gonna drop it now. it's a nice shoujo manga without most of the bs relationship drama, but it's gotten to a point where there's no plot or conflict (note that the conflict does not have to revolve around relationship drama, but can be situations that can arise in just daily life situations etc) and I'm not that attached to the relationship or characters anymore.

definitely a solid manga but I don't have the energy the push through more at this point

I don't want to blame yuki because victim blaming is wrong but one should understand to distance themselves from people who are danger to you and your relationship. This was the second time that he tried to be intimate with her knowing well enough that she has a bf. Why yuki is putting with all these? Even if my best friend tried to do anything like this i would have been angry and would definitely main a distance. The author showed her character to be a serious and matured person but she constantly acts like an airhead. I don't understand this forced drama the author is trying to make so much about.

Woowooo
people blaming on Yuki-senpai under, but here I am wanting Miyuki Mitsubachi-sensei to make alternate story where Shizuka-kun is the ML
But I'm still rooting for Shou though, just want to see what will the story goes if Yuki-senpai choose Shizuka-kun over Shou

I do love this manga, but I have 2 major problems with it that ruin my enjyoment: Yuki NEVER seems to learn and Shizuka already had his time and needs to GTFA from Yuki already.

Thank you so much to the translation team!!! You guys are the best and thank you for translating the extra!!!

Chapter 117 and the Hakamada arc isn’t over yet?! I really used to enjoy this manga but it got boring when they kept trying to force the love triangle.

so finished till the latest chapter, really enjoy the story so far, as a college student I'm probably like Abe, lol, though there are some details I want to nitpick but since I like to drown myself in the cutesy atmosphere I won't, but someone should really find a girl for Shizuka , then there was a bit of foreshadowing for the ex gf to show, maybe shixuka x ex? so that the guy will stop gunning for yuki dammit

I might consider to drop this manga, naruse start to got into my nerve. Like how many times this plot happens?

Double-page supporter
dude this is such a good anime just watch itttt also I rlly want them to get married ;-;

holy! this is still going on. damn. i read this manga a while back and remeber really liking this but after chapter 95 or something it kinda gets boring. the plot is kinda repetitive
ya know the continuous ml and fl together but there be another guy simpin on her but we know the ultimate ship will sail

I didn't know this one was still going :0
And even after 100+ ch the 2nd ml still b trying to go for her, my goodness. At this point I just feel sorry for him.

Scuse me i just saw this again and ohmygod theyre having segs whats goin awn?!??!?!

Users who are viewing this thread