Cheeky Brat

For some reason thought this series finished at chapter 73 and haven’t read in months kkdjfkfnk thank you for the updates !! ❤️

This story is really frustrating.. There are no character development at all, especially from Yuki. I din't understand how she still behaves like the way she did at high school towards Shou. She really have to start believe in Shou and HERSELF that they are okay. Also, her attitude towarda Shizuka is cofusing as hell. She should have been able to handle his straight forwardness by now and find a way to "dodge" it, because if she keeps on blushing and stuttering like that everytime she's with Shizuka then she should just break up with Shou and go to Shizuka. Istg reading this gives me high blood pressure

dont get me wrong i love this manga so much buts i really wish yuki had gotten some character development its like every chapter is the same at this point she still treats naruse like hes in highschool she doesnt act like theyre dating at all whenever he kisses her she freaks out when theyve been dating for almost 4 years and then she gets jealous when shou hangs out with other people when shizuka literally kissed her and she didnt push him away i love yuki but naruse deserves so much better and i really think that yuki can become someone better and treat naruse the way he deserves because he literally would die for her.

I love the manga...until the girl kept constantly being hit on by the black hair guy and doesn't seem to actively decline his advances. Naruse even tho he was a playboy before, had stopped for her and I think he deserves her to be more aware of being hit on by other guys, especially his all time rival

WTF !!!!! This is bullshit our girl yuki has to put up with so much shit because of him and she does so with more patients then most girls would, with his popularity and all but this was on him for hiding it ...so pissed off at him! It’s time he feels what it’s like to lose yuki again I think😡

Damn The last chapter opened some old wounds for me.... I need the next chapter😭

i hope they don't stay mad at each other for long😪 they're both jealous but they just need to talk it out

ugh im getting so frustrated they just going in a continuous cycle OVER AND OVER AGAIN [somethin happens with him, he doesnt tell her, she gets annoyed and hope he tells her, THEN GETS MAD AND CONFRONTS HIM, then he does sAY SOME STUPID ASS REMARK LIKE “it doesnt concern you” AND SHE GETS MAD EVEN MORE AND THEY STOP TALKING. OR THE SITUATION IS VICE VERSA and involves that sht as second lead 🙄]

and it also just seem they have NO TRUST even each other. and it feels like they havent really even grown (mentally or emotionally) as a couple. theyve been dating for what 2 years almost 3 now??? ugh

Same can be said about her too though how she acts so defenseless with the second male lead and then acting guilty about it. @DQP8i1. The problem is on both ends and both should be criticized.

Users who are viewing this thread