Cheeky Brat

I never should have read this chapter. FISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Now I'm like a crazy person finding raws on the internet. GOSH. I really wanted to sell my soul to the devil to know what happens next. God, forgive me, and please end this suffering

It’s so frustrating! Why can’t they just be happy? 😫I hope next chapter will bring us all some relief. I bet the second ml call Naruce and he will come to deal with drunk Yuki 😏

This is just too much. How they can talk to others about their issues but not themselves especially when you know they are in a relationship for more than a year now. This is upsetting how they call their relationships so strong but I truth is hanging on a small line of thread that breaks out every time a small issue occurs.

Well I don’t entirely disagree with you @Siddj though I do feel more for Yuki given the fact that this story was mostly skewed to Yuki’s perspective over the years. Yuki has suppressed her feelings and low self esteem through her hard work and diligence. She has torn down these walls slowly through the years of being with Naruse, but in the end she has grown suppressing her feelings much longer for the greater good of her family dynamic. While Naruse may be younger he had more experience dating then Yuki and he recognizes that she has these characteristics of suppressing her feelings from the start which is why he teases her so much to pull them out of her in the first two years of there relationship. So, I still do agree that Yuki needs to get over this more ,but will she ever truly not revert back to this as a safety net I’m not so sure can happen. So once again though the fault can be on both of their lack of communication I still give Yuki more understanding in this store’s perspective. As for the update, thank you!!! 🙃 I’m glad the Second Male Lead was there for Yuki he truly has cared for her alone over the past three years... let’s see how Valentines will treat them..🍡🥰

@Dieath Thanks for the quick updates! If it's okay can you please tell us an estimated date of the next chapter's release?

@DQP8i1 I 100% agree with you

Also Hakamada kun is toeing the line of taking advantage of a drunk girl if he keeps on hugging her

I thought she said she was going to be better at expressing her feelings n mind???, I CANT STAND THE PAST COUPLE OF CHAPTERS

I think that Naruse is really annoying now! If it’s nothing for him and all he means is to help his ex (wtf?!) he could’ve just sai so clearly and not being like this! I will be surprised if everything will be fine between them after this crisis and how he acted around her during the practice 😒 I’m considering dropping it too 🙈too frustrating to read such drama even in manga

Naruse WTF ???
So annoying 😤
And Hakamada Kun ... cmon just give us a break 😭

Thank you for the Update!

does anyone else also wants to die? the timing of the events, the call had to go to hakamada only wow or else everything would have sorted out wow
Can someone just kill me pretty plz? 🤣😭

my whole face while reading chapter 123: 😩🥺😫 my heart can’t take this!!! I’m so scared for their relationship urghgh naruse should go clear things up with yuki already! that ex of his is annoying! at least the second male lead comforted her but i feel like he’s going to steal her away and the drift bt yuki and naruse will grow bigger urghgh

Users who are viewing this thread