Cheerful Amnesia - Vol. 6 Ch. 48

Dex-chan lover
Not that I'm complaining or anything, but it seems like the story plotline is over now?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Oozes with cute!
@icekatze Yeah, you're not wrong. I'm okay with it as well though.

Aggregator gang
OH MY GOD, ARE THEY GONNA F*CK ALREADY OR WHAT!?

Ok, but seriosly tho: man, I'm so jealous of Arisa.

Dex-chan lover
Conflicted because on one hand, whole premise of the series is over...somewhat? she still isn't on the same level as past arisa, so maybe the story is now arisa slowly recovering her initiative and how daring she is without being shy about it?

On the other hand, this whole chapter was wonderful and a nice way of showing their new dynamic now that they're married and Mari is a bit more confident in how she acts and is lovey-dovey with the current arisa.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's not explicit, but I kinda assume they started being sexually active at some point after the wedding.

Fed-Kun's army
On one hand, I’m reading Citrus already, and I don’t need another manga that teases sex this much. Woman, your wife clearly wants some! Provide already!

On the other, this chapter was some of the greatest yuri cuteness I’ve gotten the since the month started.

Fed-Kun's army
@goarachnidlaser

Yeah.... Honestly, I prefer it that way. While I don't necessarily have an issue with "explicit" content, I think too many people do it just to say they did it when there is no legitimate/artistic reason to do so (meaning the whole plot would just utterly implode if you didn't). That to me borders along the same lines of immaturity as the "authors" whose characters cuss as a comma because they are just that bad at writing compelling dialogue. I think there are plenty of ways to get the point across and be "sexy" about it in the process - this being a prime example of that. Plenty of fanservice without ever having to show anything.

Dex-chan lover
AL DENTE!!!!
I got too excited thinking that she was going to wear that revealing dress with only a coat on top and go outside like that xDD but alas this is not a hentai doujin

Users who are viewing this thread