Cheerful Countess Sisters - Ch. 3

Aggregator gang
then she realizes from the first moment, and the ex-count son gets to weep over money he never had in the first place... i like where this is going

guurl i like your badass attitude but you misunderstood something here...

Aggregator gang
Girl, you should have seen how messed up and a loser your 'father' is,,, best believe he treats all of his children like trash :// i hope they killed him or smt hehehehe HE'S SO SUS WE SHOULD VOTE HIM OUT OF THIS MANHWA

Thanks for the update!

smh why do you still call them your parents? And what made you think that she was frigging loved by her "fAtHeR" WHO ALSO THREW YOU AWAY

That woman is a mercenary but she trusts their words at face value. How dumb. He obviously is trash. Trash cannot be good fathers.

If it was me meeting this guy I would really doubt his words about loving and caring Charlotte, you know? Tho greed was........ is pretty normal, just listening the bs they're blabbering about makes things pretty obvious. But I guess this plan is going to backfire anyways if Kara gives Charlotte the chance to explain herself.

I pretty sure she meant that charlotte was loved by her grandfather not her father and thats what shes jealous of. This dad is so stupid like wtf. hope everything gets resolved soon. these series span way past their life times.

I wouldn’t assume my half sister received love from the dad if he walked in and talked about her this way + trying to take away her inheritance + having a bunch of illegitimate children.
I don’t think a narcissist with that kind of attitude COULD genuinely love and care for their child.

I was hoping that Kara wouldn’t be gullible.
Charlotte is cool and good at handling problems so I don’t think there will be too much trouble. I kinda wanna see Charlotte roast the father again.

Dad: I need to win her over for my plans.

*Proceeds to yell at her*

Me: This man is beyond hopeless. 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
So in the end, she's still a fucking retarded naive piece of garbage, huh? I thought she would've learned something from those mercenaries about recognizing obvious bullshit, but apparently not.
I can guess from the cover image, that it doesn't play out the way the dad wants it, but that doesn't change the fact that her believing the deadbeat even a little is utter bullshit garbage writing done just so the shitty "plot" works because the author isn't skilled enough to write an actual plot.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone treating her like she's an idiot?
She worked out her parents were trash instantly and were planning on taking the money from her and leaving her with nothing.

And she's literally said she isn't going to give them anything.

But there's a fortune on the table, and she's a mercenary. Of course she'd be willing to at least see if she can get some, and if she needs to go through some arrogant, beloved, pampered noble girl who's never worked a day in her life to get it, she would probably give it a shot.

The fact that our first FL is not like that at all would probably change her mind.

Hopefully when they arrive at the house she realizes that they’ve obviously lied to her. And kicks their ass and then the sisters live happy ever after together.

Thanks for translating this chapter.

Y'all do realize she's talking about the love Charlotte received from her grandpa, right? If not, get better reading skills please. And ofc she'd want at least a part of the inheritance, who wouldn't. The "she's pissing me off" is most likely an excuse.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah i would imagine that even i would be pissed if some asshole parents come to me expecting to use for some shit plot then hearing that i have a sister who was fawned over by a grandpa that could barely care less about me, especially considering that the child support was cut off

Dex-chan lover
She is not wrong in being pissed. Her grandfather, father and mother left Kara to fend for herself. I would be interested in getting the money too if in her shoes.

Seriously some people in the comments really need to get back to school. Their reading skills are bad...0_o

Users who are viewing this thread