Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - What am I?

What is up with this comment section ?Are breasts the only thing you saw in this chapter ?? What about, you know, the actual mental breakdown ???

Nudity isn't always seen as purely sexual, it's also used to represent the "true self", the person at their very core. That's how Seiichi thinks his mother's purest form is: in his mind, she's a manipulative and miserable person who makes him suffer 'cause she's not happy with her life. How is this interpreted as incest ???

Aggregator gang
"Coward, u were the strange one"

Bruh you RAISED HIM. If he is weird is because of you. No way any kid ends normal after being almost murdered as a toddler.

This entire sequence is so strange to me tbh. I cant tell if Seiichi is hallucinating or dying or what. He is had weird moments before so I'm worried for his and Shigeru's safety.

Dex-chan lover
I promise to god if this turns into an inside mari "no u" then I will never look at this author's works never again

I really hope the author doesn't try to say that the abuse is partly his own fault, especially since he's just a kid.

Users who are viewing this thread