Chi no Wadachi - Vol. 10 Ch. 88 - What am I?

Fed-Kun's army
Is Sei having a mental breakdown, or is he finally letting out all of that bad nasty shit that he has held inside due to his mother's abuse?

Sounds like the latter

Dex-chan lover
Thought I could read some nice comments about what other people think of it and instead get like 70% of the comments like "Hehe, boobs". Makes it look like most users are still in puberty right now...
I mean I do like some nice ecchi series but that's certainly not one of these.

Author better not try to act like this is all somehow Sei's fault. This poor kid has been abused and manipulated his entire life...

Dex-chan lover
@AltoClef @flufflover36 The author isn't trying to say anything. The reason why people who are emotionally abused stay in that situation is sometimes because they've been guilted into the situation and continue to be guilted or convinced to continue the abusive cycle. Seiichi is finally speaking up about it but he must also realize that he's the one who didn't speak up when he knew his mother did bad things. While sure he has been abused, he either believes that isn't a valid excuse or he could have done better.

Dex-chan lover
Hope he’s able to make it past this last (hopefully?) hurdle of internalized guilt/gaslighting.

Is it wrong that I felt like I got called out lol...my mom also pampers me coz my dad is super strict...it's always like that in asian families. One parent will treat you like a punching dirt bag( my dad..he love me tho..he's just a tsundere ) and the other will spoil and pamper you( my mom ). ALso my mom too used to always tie my school laces...I didn't need to untie them I just slide out my feet from it and leave the laces as is, so it's rarely that I needed to tie any..But nonetheless I too never learned it. I'm an adult now and still I doubt if I can do it( I can manage a do-able knot tho )...Also yeah my mom kisses me in the cheek and pokes finger on my cheeks to this very day ...I too respond to it with love and I never want this to fade out. It was so eerie and shivering to watch Seichi being traumatized for it under different circumstances...

I just felt like I saw an alternate dark version of me

My mom never bothered paying any attention to me cause I'm a dude (?) and she would probably say the same thing. That I'm weird and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread