Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Let's investigate the demon forest!!

Dex-chan lover
Guys, you have dozens, if not hundreds, of other isekai with massively OP characters. Don't complain about this one OP character who wants to be useful to a team instead of some god like existence who makes every other character in the story look like a sack of shit worshiping the divine and only around to show how much weaker everyone else is.

The main selling point here is that she is FUCKING ADORABLE. LOOK AT THAT, SHE IS SO CUTE. Headpat City!

I wish we got chapters faster!

Dex-chan lover
what would happen if instead of wind arrow she used cure on the monsters would they instantly become nice?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123: Oh, so it's to sanitize the corpse rather than heal the wounds (which would imply that it's still alive); it also explains why she's using Cure on the water earlier in the chapter. That makes me appreciate this manga even more for highlighting an issue that practically every isekai I've come across doesn't pay any mind to.

This chapter is dedicated to the purrness of our almighty cat(God).

Dex-chan lover
The mad scientist is going to suggest using cure on other monsters, isn't it.

@pg.22
>Monster-repelling magic circles
"Good thing we're inside the monster-repelling magic circle"
latest

They keep saying it's "cure". To me it looks like it's "cleanse" or "purify" or something similiar.

Dex-chan lover
Our mad scientist is so evil, her eyes got visible through her glasses.

@Lyanhyrt - I guess their thinking doesn't have enough flexibility for that. As expected of military.

@twinklecake - you make me think of the potential of using healing magic on humans. Will their sorceress become "dere" if MC uses healing magic on her?

Dex-chan lover
@Tych
Warning: Too much spoiler so don't click if you don't prepare for it.
Too bad, only Demon/Monster King/Lord/Boss can be tamed with "cure".
Yes, Noir is a Demon/Monster King/Lord/Boss.

Dex-chan lover
@Loli_Omamorita your joking right? that little kitten is that high classed?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

can't load chapter 10 whatsoever, probably because the site just got back up ._.

Chapter is still not working for me too (other chapters are fine) can this be re-uploaded maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread