Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - How do I turn monsters into friends?

Dex-chan lover
lol secret technique: Laugh and Evade. I have lvl 100 in that skill

Double-page supporter
You can't hold an unhorned rabbit like that! 🐰❣ Support their spines! 🐇❣

And don't feed real cats milk! 🐱❣ It'll make them sick! 🐈❣

LUFF THA BUN-BUNS!!!

King of monster is a randomly selected mob that evolves. King of monsters may be dark panther. MC has dark panther.

Aggregator gang
I just started reading this and I fucking hate characters like Serena shes such a bitch

Contributor
Noir and Luan playing in the background is so cute! (And realistic: when they're introduced to each other at the right age or time, they'll usually see each other as family rather than predator and prey.)

@berubetto
Once they've been weaned, yes (obviously, before then, they along with all other mammals need milk). Just to add to that: While it is true that the vast majority of them are lactase non-persistent, adding sugars to any carnivore's diet is far a bigger problem. Carnivores can only healthily consume tiny amounts of sugars, be they simple or complex; both the domestic dog and the domestic cat are hypercarnivorous, to boot. So yeah, milk, especially milk with more lactose — such as cow's and ewe's milk — is a very bad idea, even if the cat in question is lactase persistent (that's an exceedingly rare case, by the way).

Users who are viewing this thread