Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - How do I form a party!?

Dex-chan lover
rhetorical question: if she's not there to form the party, will the other worlders be able to do it themselves? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
>Connecting to Elyushia Online System... error
>trying another line... Elyushia System confirmed
Neat.
Possibility of the game she's playing before actually connected to this world, rather than just coincidentally similar world.

Dex-chan lover
She should just sneak out and try her attack spells on her own. It's already a huge problem she gave those people a list of her spells. She really thinks like an eight years old often.

What kind of sage spills all of her secrets anyway? She should try her best to act like a prope sage, all mysterious and speaking in riddles.

Dex-chan lover
@Genoshock ch. 2 says she/he is 19 irl
S16.png

Dex-chan lover
So Sage Tower doesn't exist, but the naming of the places are similar.

Maybe she's also in the past. She could be the one to carve out Sage Tower. That'd be cool.

Dex-chan lover
The idea of a party system as a support magic isn't something I think I've seen before. Sort of a meta-support ability / magic.

The closest to another type of magic in the same category might just be something like item sorting for those with hammer spaces, or menu systems like in Death March. Those are different with practical effects for the most part. Some of the effects of Death March's menu system would fall into the same meta-support category, but since it is considered a single ability in itself, it can't be classified as the same.

Double-page supporter
Yuri doesn't have to fear monsters, because the most terrible enemy is that girl with big tits who suffocates her with her hugs every time. 😅

Dex-chan lover
When I see game systems like the menu being relevant in the isekai, I can't help but think that the world setting is similar to Kumo's isekai.
Wonder if she's a god if she's making people see these menus and giving them new skills by doing so, lol.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy the cuteness, but there is so much hollow content. Even this chapter only established 2 things. No tower, its a mountain and the party system can be used by others.

Users who are viewing this thread