Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu!

Fed-Kun's army
Besides me not liking that she isn't correcting people and telling them her real age. This is a fun story.

Contributor
@hidamarisou - thanks for the update mate, very enjoyable second chapter, even if a bit clichè i like overpowered and badass lolis. <3

Dex-chan lover
with so much isekai around the people writing the description is like "fuk this shit" and write a one sentence description

BCS

Dex-chan lover
"A little girl gets sent to another world where she does her best. "

Technically, a 19 year old woman gets sent to another world where she acts like she's 8.

It somehow reminds me of RO, damn...

Fed-Kun's army
@BCS: Mental age is not merely a factor of memory. The brain continues to develop as one grows as well as different chemicals and hormones influencing emotions and behavior, thus, an adult suddenly placed in a child's body would likely behave much more like a child than they used to.

Aggregator gang
Saw chapter 3-> clicked chapter 3 -> "this chapter has been deleted" -> 😭

They're being ambiguous about who or what kind of person this was before they got sent (physically/gender wise) but I think that works
All we need to know is mentally they're 19, but she's been sent in as her character instead.

Plus its really cute to see this instead of /another/ douchey blank slate isekai dude

She is too precious when she was beating a slime with a cypress stick.

We must protect.

Users who are viewing this thread