Chibikko Kenja, Lv. 1 Kara Isekaide Ganbarimasu!

Honestly wish this releases faster due to wanting to read more cuteness.
But I know they are doing the best they can so I will wait.

I've never seen an isekai with such a pathetic MC.
The beginning was nice, skipping to second tier job after getting transported.
There was a lot of potential for showing how awesome a sage can be but MC herself turned out to be a pathetic leech reliant on other people despite all her power.

It's not even because she's weak or handicapped, she's just plain pathetic in how she's unable to use any of her abilities when it matters.
14 chapters in and she still hasn't done anything remarkable and is still relying on other people.
I get that the author wants to do something different but it shouldn't come at the cost of making the MC so pathetic that she's unable to do anything at all despite all her skills, abilities, and knowledge.
Will speed scroll through the rest of the chapters and I can bet my life she will still be just as pathetic and will still be relying on others.

Edit* just finished speed scrolling and not a single remarkable achievement, So yeah gonna pass on this one, completely due to how pathetic and incapable MC is.

Boring. Lost it's spark a long time ago. The MC is completely reliant on people despite being the strongest, and is too easygoing. They dont really express how much they wish to return back to their world at all, and there isnt much depth to any of the characters as well. Started off good, lost its drive.

Plain MC, it had a lot of potential but the mc acts too much baby like, the sage title is just for showing since SHE DIDN'T USED A DECENT MAGIC IN FU**ING 20 CHAPS, the new villain is plain too, her pet is dumb, she is dumb, everyone is just to Puff muff.
Anyway, don't expect great fights or adventures from this manga if you plan to read, this is just cute studf with a supposed 19 year old girl who acts like a elementary girl.

I was kind of thinking this'll be good, but looking at the comments, this seems extremely disappointing, I sometimes hang on to manga, hoping it'll get better, but 6 months later it turns out to be a complete waste of my time. Thank you kind strangers, commenting so I wouldn't have to suffer.

I really enjoy this and like the potential problem the heroine is facing in the newer chapters, (not going to spoil it but really like the idea) and while I could yell at the extremist fanbase that seem to believe all fantasy should be blood gore and boobs, I'll leave my comment that not everything is for everybody, I myself can't stand goblin slayer nor Attack on titans but do enjoy the occasional hardcore battle, just not the depression that hits when the winners turn out worst then the losers

@Luckyshot7 it would be fine if it didn't have the action tag. Adventure comedy describes this better

It is simplistic but nice for a passing read. I'd give it 8/10 not bad, not good, but nice.

Users who are viewing this thread