Chicchai Senpai ga Kawaisugiru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 28

@ NamelessSoldier The only sequel I know of is of "My Tiny Senpai From Work", a similar novel from the same author

Fast development indeed, kinda expected it to be 2 chapters longer for a date, still If this ends in the next chapter then it was a great manga, good and concise, way better than those romcom that stretch for hundreds of chapters with repeated or similar antics, it becomes pointless after a while and you just leave it. . .

For everyone curious. Yes there is a sequel, the title of which is a spoiler. I've read the raws already.

Group Leader
@p_consti @NamelessSoldier "My Tiny Senpai From Work" is not by the same author. The sequel is ちっちゃい彼女先輩が可愛すぎる (My Little Girlfriend is Too Cute) and has not been scanlated yet: https://comic-fuz.com/series/1688

@FredFriendly Yes I know it's not from the same author, I thought maybe they confused the two works (they're kinda similar)
Didn't know there actually was a sequel, thanks for letting me know

Contributor
"Gee, I wonder if this heart-shaped cake personally made for me has any deeper meaning behind it."

density100.png

Contributor
Hmm, so it was Sawa who fell first.
Honestly, I didn't expect it this way since I was somehow fixated on how Hajime would fall in love first.
Then again, since this manga is ending next chapter - having her fall in love first would make it feel a little bit less rushed than if he did.

Dex-chan lover
having her fall in love first would make it feel a little bit less rushed than if he did.
Rushed. They're going on a date. People do that much even without falling in love first.

Users who are viewing this thread