Chicchai Senpai ga Kawaisugiru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

Group Leader
was it axed ? .... cause theres a sequel to it if anyone wants to translate it :p https://comic-fuz.com/series/1688

Group Leader
I know that there's a sequel, but damn that felt like an axe. Maybe the mangaka had a sudden urge for them to just get together already and so he did it lol

Fed-Kun's army
@koshwin These scanlators already said they're working on it I believe in the last chapter's comments

Dex-chan lover
I feel like these people saying this got axed need to read through the comments more than they do. It was all over the previous chapter as well.

I feel like the fluffy end was very true to how cute the characters are.

Dex-chan lover
He fluffed the fluff...
Ah, that was good! Now on to the sequel! 😃

Aggregator gang
This is pretty blessed short series. Gonna look forward to more of this artist's works. Thanks for the translations!!

Dex-chan lover
Did I really fucking marathon the thing!?
I had no plans on doing it. I have to go to college tomorrow and wanted to go to bed right after reading one or two chapters.

Fuck! Now it past 2am and it's gonna be hell trying to keep my eyes open during classes tomorrow!

Dex-chan lover
Loo the way they just decided to start dating is really mature to say... No over the top school life cliche confession....

Dex-chan lover
I feel like these people saying this got axed need to read through the comments more than they do. It was all over the previous chapter as well.
There's the whole sequel already existing thing too, but in general I feel like people overuse the term "axed" to a fairly ridiculous degree.

Fed-Kun's army
Heck atleast it didn't end with the no couple ending kind of thing...

Seriously...

Users who are viewing this thread