Chicchai Senpai ga Kawaisugiru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I really wonder how Japanese men perceive women.

Either they're lolis or full buxom, thicc office ladies. There is no in between.

The kids thinking she's lying just really shows some kind of willful ignorance on their part, as if it's scientifically impossible for a woman to be short in stature or build.

Anybody else think that he suddenly got much more fashionable and handsome in this chapter? Maybe it's the casual clothes, I feel like a suit doesn't do much for him.

Dex-chan lover
wtf you have to show the date, all this build up to just pull the rug out

Dex-chan lover
Really? 29 chapters with barely any signs of romance and now even the most important part was completely cut out? I would think was funny if wasnt so infuriating.
He was a complete older brother the whole series and out of nowhere asked her on a date... but even the said date was left out while was actually when they started dating. I suppose the author has no romantic skills nor experience but thought the idea was interesting to try out.
Well, overall was really silly and sometimes cute, but i wouldnt call this a romance at all.

Double-page supporter
Apparently (I can't remember the non-offensive[?] term for it so I'm just gonna say it, I apologize for having horrible memory) Midgets are a much rarer thing in this version of Japan than in Texas. So I may be a bit slow to pick up on things, but REALLY? How don't at least a couple of people figure out without a 1 minute brain hammering session, that maybe she isn't a middle schooler?

Users who are viewing this thread