Fed-Kun's army
- Joined
- May 4, 2026
- Messages
- 24
Not enough, if you ask me.Every morning should start with a hug from a short-stack!
God, I hope not! There have been too many yandere stories popping up lately...
Not enough, if you ask me.Every morning should start with a hug from a short-stack!
God, I hope not! There have been too many yandere stories popping up lately...
Half chapters are evil. It's like nothing happened.
And other comments.The chapter is shorter than her somehow
Not yet....She didn't let her bf grope her boobs but sudden splat them on MC back. What an unfair world.
There's a healthy(?) dose of Jinsei Gyakuten waiting. Patience, padawan.Isn’t the ex’s cheating partner in their class also I hope we see his family act like wingmen I always like that
Cultured opinionI am quite partial to yanderes myself, but I do see your point. A healthy diet is composed of a wide variety of deres.
I thought the Final boss of all short stacks was Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99Yeah, you're way too far gone. If you're going to use a final boss ultimate form like Hakanagi Kasumi as the reference point, anyone else might as well be a washboard.
That's a fentanyl od if you compare it to this mangaI thought the Final boss of all short stacks was Asobinin wa Kenja ni Tenshoku Dekiru tte Shittemashita? ~ Yuusha Party o Tsuihou Sareta Lv 99![]()
Every morning should start with a hug from a short-stack!![]()
This girl strikes me as a deredere kinda gal. :3I am quite partial to yanderes myself, but I do see your point. A healthy diet is composed of a wide variety of deres.
sir, sorry sir but my experiences tell that whoever say this, cheat more that who looks like cheat from the first day. You may really say you won't but you will. And again, NTR always thrives.Your taste is patrician.
Honestly, she is the best of good girls. Give me a girl like her, God! I would never cheat on her and I would have all the kids necessary to reverse declining birth rates![]()
Chad MC right here, encouraging Hiyori without a second thoughtI'll share the spoiler summary for Light Novel Volume 2 in the next chapter..
![]()
Wanting to thank him for listening to her vent, she asks him to hang out after school, but he turns her down since he needs to go home and cook dinner for his mom and siblings. Hiyori sees this as her chance to repay him and asks if she can help him cook for his family instead.
★ Meanwhile, Kouma, left standing alone in the restaurant, assumes Nanase's just jealous and figures she'll be back to normal the next day. He's convinced she'll always forgive him no matter what, and that eventually she'll even let him date other girls too. The next day, checking in on her at class, he sees her getting close with Yuusuke and just assumes she's doing it on purpose to make him jealous since it's his old rival. This somehow makes Kouma even more confident that she's still totally in love with him.
★ After school, Hiyori goes to Yuusuke's house to help cook. His mom and siblings come home early and are shocked to see him bringing a girl home. They invite Hiyori to eat with them, and his siblings immediately start teasing them about their relationship, asking if they're dating, but Hiyori clarifies they're just friends for now. After dinner, Yuusuke walks her to the nearest station so she can grab a taxi home. She asks if she can start calling him by his first name instead of his last name like at school. Understanding that she's still dealing with trauma from Kouma always hiding their relationship, Yuusuke lets her do whatever makes her comfortable.
VOL 1 : CLICK HERE
Thank you for translation
I would not. That idiot childhood friend of Nanase's, he gave up a national treasure. National treasures should be cherished and guarded at all costs. I have no desire to end up with trash... or in trash, in his case.sir, sorry sir but my experiences tell that whoever say this, cheat more that who looks like cheat from the first day. You may really say you won't but you will. And again, NTR alwyas thrives.![]()
Damn, it’s been way too long… I really miss it!Every morning should start with a hug from a short-stack!![]()
Profile pic checks out.Not enough, if you ask me.
Fair enoughI really love how the four people taking their seats behind him magically disappear the moment he needs to have a semi-secret conversation with Nanase. That’s how you recognize good writing!
Damn, it’s been way too long… I really miss it!
Profile pic checks out.
![]()
No, I am stating the obvious, statistically saying most always starts cherishing, but those most have got something got into their brain, and the second you turn your head away and back, you see they to the most trash thing to do.I would not. That idiot childhood friend of Nanase's, he gave up a national treasure. National treasures should be cherished and guarded at all costs. I have no desire to end up with trash... or in trash, in his case.
NTR is the devil's work, so please accept the burns from the holy water I am gonna use on you, k?