Chichi Chichi - Vol. 2 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
page 5, on the tv screen, from ojojo, jigokumeguri is doing a press conference XD

Aggregator gang
Did I miss when they revealed that the ghost was their mother or was this the first time it was mentioned?

Dex-chan lover
Ah a touching chapter in which an out of nowhere ghost mother recovers some lost time with her daughter, and then it ends in an incestuous paizuri... it is moments like these when it is clear that my dick has no class, from now on i wont bother reading this manga i will just look at the tits between pages.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomroar

I feel so much ashamed about this, But still gonna read it, Because i am a fan of the author, But...

This really put things in perspective, Men, This author needs to vent out sometimes and draw something lest disturbing...

Dex-chan lover
Mfw I'm reading this for the plot instead of the "plot" because of the author and then this chapter happens.

DONOTWANT.

Dex-chan lover
When did they mention that she had a daughter? Does it make her their mom? ?

Towa-sama's Lover
Group Leader
now what?
is this manga became supernatural manga?

At the end of chapter 28 she mentions she had a kid at the age of 12. The panel had chi-whatever in it and not the imouto. She doesn't treat chi like her daughter, so eh

This is the type of thing i would imagine when hitting the bonkers... But even this wouldn't come close..

Users who are viewing this thread