Chichi wa Eiyuu, Haha wa Seirei, Musume no Watashi wa Tenseisha

@immortalartisan what a coincidence, mine is going off too!
With a little bit of better writing this would have been amazing. Not that it isn't good now, but it certainly leaves something to be desired.

This series literally not for me, at first i was intrigued by the whole setting but then it became dumb and dumber. I swear when i was binge reading this i literally had a massive headache and i became irritated by each chapter that i literally had to stop and wash my memories with my comfort manga just to make sure i can sleep properly that night If you’re patient and usually turned your brain off while reading manga then this manga might be for you but not for me.

Ps: if anyone is wondering what is my comfort manga it would ‘Rooftop Sword Master’ reading each chapter fills you with satisfaction unlike this manga

It's good at first
Unique writing, plot and character
But that's all
This is only good for first few chapters
And become garbage later on

Well at least the amount of retardation has decreased in the last chapters, but I think we are going back into it soon...

Double-page supporter
There is something callous, cruel even, about this work. It's ugly. It's far too ugly for its supposed pristine premise.

The female "enemies" are shown in the worst possible light. The first is shown to have an ugly personality -- therefore she must also be physically ugly. Even her daughter was discarded with only the slightest hint of guilt from the story. Not satisfied with the blood sacrifice, the "aunt" character is then suddenly guilty of thought crimes, and must be punished with a scarlet letter and extended humiliation, and her daughter equally neglected and ignored by the supposed "good" adults. Meanwhile, the male "enemies" get away with everything and come to an understanding, because they are potentially love interests or future admirers, and must therefore be redeemable.

There are two types of "Mary Sues" out there. One is just an overly ideal or overpowered character -- that is fine. The other thrives because the arc of the universe bends towards them, the Chosen One. All in the universe must serve the interests of the Chosen One. She must be perfect, or presumed as such, and everyone else exist either to exult her perfection, fall in love with her, worship her, or if they are to serve as her enemies, become unworthy and suffer in every way. This main character is firmly in the latter camp.

I regret reading this. It's so, so ugly. Ugh.

wow the mc is the epitome of retardation. For a so called research scientist, she's pretty damn dumb. Considering her powers are literally being able to change the elemental composition, structure, physical states and even the element itself, she woefully underuses those powers. She literally has control over matter itself. but she doesn't really do much besides being some shitty knock off alchemist. or maybe im not that far yet for her to do anything significant.
then again its prob just the author didn't do enough research beyond allotropes of carbon.

interesting premise, terrible execution

Why did the mangaka draw her with the veil covering only her hair, and then two pages later allow a character to say they only saw her eyes because the veil was covering her face? Is this a translation error, or did the artist seriously find himself unable to cover her face for a single chapter??

I just hope they don't add any form of Romance to this Series, cause it looks like it will be a strong factor soon, which in my opinion will destroy the atmosphere and our Main Character. This doesn't need any line interests for mc.

Aggregator gang
@ataniphor mate, if she started mass producing gold, silver, diamonds etc. she would not only destroy the world's economy, she would break the spirit code of not meddling too far in the human world AND would track a lot more attention than she is already gattering from shady people like the king. The only retard here is you.

Double-page supporter
I Don't know why but I thought this was the title. "Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, I'm a rhino"

Users who are viewing this thread