Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits

man, the story is getting weirder and weirder
I wonder if the author has some grudge on some character?

Dad Is a Hero, Mom Is a Spirit, This Story is Shit

The plot gets more wandering and inane as it goes on. I feel sorry for the mangaka for adapting this, tbh.

This story started off good and became abnormal... The people surrounding the MC and her family. Even the in laws. Poor uncle.

The idea was good but the story was bad.
Like what was the purpose of the author writing an OP mc,
but have a very cheezy story without anything interesting happening only having these stale character eat the plot.

i think its sauvel and his family that are getting the full brunt of the awful bagage his brother has as a hero. He had to deal with the royalty, his exwife and his now current wife that has become like his ex wife and now he has to take care of his daughter too. i really wish he sees himself in his daughter because they are in the same position, in the shadow of someone greater than them in their family...

Also wtf i thought sauvel's wife was ok after she got punished by the godesses? why is she like this again? did i miss something? also MC needs to talk to her cousins.

Aggregator gang
hmmm 🤔🤔

Code:
The fls Cousin is so fucking annoying this bitch keeps being compared to her just shut the fuck up you annoying bitch ain’t no give a fuck

Is anyone kinda peeved at the the shirts the males have to wear. There’s something off.

its so funny how i enjoy this childish plot... but hey sometimes cliche stuff like this is the most satisfying right

Does reincarnation come with the side effect of permanent brain damage to everyone around you? This is insulting.

There is a lot of cliche stuff going on and annoying plot points and no real challenges for MC.

But the saving grace of this manga, and why I continue to read, is that character flaws are dealt with in a more interesting manner. The spoiler contains more specifics, but overall there is more development than having say, the evil noble is super arrogant and vicious to MC for no apparent reason. There is more complexity to the characters, which I appreciate: basically every character in this has flaws which can make me like them less individually, but as a whole add to the novel significantly.
Take, for example, the MCs aunt. Overall she is portrayed badly, but she is shown in minor scenes to have cared / been OK in the past. Her overall fall is portrayed / supported well as she obsesses over a relationship completely unavailable to her and begins to be corrupted by the power of nobles, but at the same time, her plight is relatable in some sense. Nothing is really done by the characters around her (including the MC) to really stop the problem at its core - they leave her alone to wallow, causing her to become what she now is (at ch. 26). I appreciate this development.

Dex-chan lover
Barely an isekai. More like a fantasy drama, with emphasis on the drama.

It's like, every single character but Ellen is terribly flawed, and they could switch from nice to evil on any occasion

Users who are viewing this thread