Chichi wa Eiyuu, Haha wa Seirei, Musume no Watashi wa Tenseisha

It was okay at first but ch 26 just annoy the hell out of me.
The way author make any other chara beside the mc and her spirit family's life miserable is just so annoying.
Like how everyone that meet mc (especially in the mansion) instantly biased to her but they treated their other family member like shit and i feel like the author try to make it seems like the chara fault for not being a goody two shoes.

Like how lafila portrayed as grumpy kid who act selfish but when you think about it, her behavior is pretty much understandable she is frustrated with her surroundings keep demanding her to act like a perfect noble lady when previously she been living the care free life so it's not wierd if she is having a hard time fitting in with little to no support or love from her family and surrounding now with mc appearance it just add a new layer of hatred for her bc everyone keep praising and loving her for being born as a daughter of rolan

Am I the only one that's creeped out by the kid always reaching out wanting to touch Ellen?

Like seriously as a girl, even as a kid, why would I be okay with a boy or a guy suddenly touching me? Patting a close friend is one thing, holding your friend's hand is also fine, but he's not her friend. No permission, just touching cause he wants to...

And the last time he tried to touch her, he saw her painful reaction but still reaching out. This peice of shi

ngl, when the mc cried acting like she is the one at fault it kinda creeped me out. I'm pretty sure she is a adult and I know she is acting like a kid, but how do we know if it is acting? So all the mcs expressions, conversations etc are all acting? Like that to me is a bit creepy

@Watercell
no its not if u would ask the author he would probably say its something like new body new emotions cause u lived for that long but ur body is that of a small child so u act like one

@xeno77
I'm pretty sure you are saying that she is acting like a small child and mean lived not loved (correct me if I'm wrong)
So she is still acting all the time, that is still creepy af

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update. I just found this recently and it's cool. Sometimes I feel like the current plot is "prologue" to reverse harem manga, but maybe it's just my imagination. The MC is good but too perfect. I love the parents tho.

@Watercell ok so i did not say she is acting i said she reacts like that cause her body is that of a small child
now the thing is the aithor can just say her whole brain got brought with her but that wouldn't make sense
a part of the brain remodeled is possible tho
so mabey something like that

50dmho.jpg

Cute and fluffy.
OP? Not really.
Sensual? Nope.
Evil in the shadows? Of course.
Mostly happy ending? Let's hope so but up to Vol 9, it gets interesting.
I'm currently waiting for the volume 10 release.

Dex-chan lover
I've found up to Ch52 on mangakakalot, but it seems that the official Eng TL is up to 53.2 on Manga Up.. just wish they didn't have that wonky currency system.

Users who are viewing this thread