Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits

Question did the groups drop translations on this? Chapter 41 was year ago. Nothing new since then.

Any plans to keep doing it or another group taking over? Really enjoyed reading it. 😸 if I were translator I would take over but am not good at it.

Bro who wrote this?
Hero that gave his life to save literally everything and everyone comes back after 10 years and is VERY CLEARLY HIDING IN A HOOD WITH COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FACIAL FEATURES: "Boy I love spending time with my daughter"
Person who was close with the hero that knows why he would be hiding: "HEY EVERYONE LOOK ITS HIM! I KNOW ITS HIM! LOOK HES RUNNING! COME BACK HERE HERO!"
Hero: "ok"

Hero: "I don't want to deal with those people again because they try to trap me in politics every time and it makes my wife angry on top of me not wanting to deal with them or having any reason to anyways"
Spirit wife: "Oh come on, just do it"

Hero: "I've said what I need to say and I'm gonna go back to be happy again with my family instead of dealing with the unneeded drama from politics and arranged marriages"
Daughter: "wow dad you sure suck huh? Can't even just do this thing since you worried everyone by sacrificing yourself to save everyone, clearly you owe them this too"

Does the dude literally ever get to be a person or does he just get told "no" and "do this" and that's his purpose as a character?
Then the daughter gets angry at the people for doing the thing her dad wanted to avoid them for, pretends to be a literal goddess who already exists, the people know she exists and have interacted with her before but nah the acting abilities of an 8 year old made them all forget the basis of their entire religion. Again I have to ask, who wrote this? The physical embodiment of mood swings?

Fed-Kun's army
Its good at first but its gets messier and messier as manga goes on. The author tries to cover so many things at once that you get confused about the story

Dex-chan lover
Ay cabron, ya me había olvidado de este manga y de pronto suben hasta el cap 50, gracias. ¿Y que le pasó al scan gringo?

Users who are viewing this thread