Reincarnated as the Daughter of the Legendary Hero and the Queen of Spirits

Double-page supporter
I dropped their series after the whole marriage thing happen with the brothers wife loving the hero instead
Did the series get better or did it stay bad or got even worst?

Yeh

Every time I see that title "dad is a hero, mom is a spirit, and I'm a..." it cuts off there, so I always imagine it finishing like "I'm an abomination"

dad is a hero, mom is a spirit I masturbate daily to 2D Chinese women kissing each other.

Really great series. love it.
Can actually relate to the main protagonist since my background is pharma engineering so i can finally understand a bunch of things.......

Fed-Kun's army
I see a title "my father a hero, my mother a spirit, and i am a faken retarded", get interested with how comedic would be the premis, then came here just to see another op isekai disappointment shet.

The story is ok, but it has no direction, plus many of the characters are idiots, yes Mr. King I'm talking about you!

Dex-chan lover
https://twitter.com/marco_2107/status/1293914189761675264
For anyone who missed it. I'm here for the same reason and feel lied to.

i randomly just found this while searching for family themed manga so i'm confused on what people are talking about

How does this series have a rating of 7.80 and other shit series have 8+

This is a travesty.

Plot and arcs don't drag on, everything is resolved without some totally stupid drama. This feels good.

Aggregator gang
I'm interested in seeing what situations will come up that will need her to protect the family happiness that a superpowered celebrity and a demigod can't.

Dex-chan lover
This story is so boring they should just insert real NTR and ugly bastards in here. And don't forget slimes and tentacles.

Dex-chan lover
@Stoner
Name checks out. You must really be stoned, mate. No dumb drama? All arcs wrapped up?
The #1 cause of ongoing drama in the story is that a human king harasses a family of deities, when they have no reason to let him do anything at all.
Absolutely no stupid drama? The heck.

Dex-chan lover
I have no idea where this story is going. There are big timeskips for no clear reason as all the characters remain the same.

Users who are viewing this thread